Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Whatever happens; happens for good-Part 9 (Page 3)

saweet-pari Senior Member
saweet-pari
saweet-pari

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

nicceee fanficc
  addd meee Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libra25

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
awesum
amazing
do continue

libra25

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

libra25

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
will read later n comment on it.........do add me to PM list Smile

libra25

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged

PART 2

Maan reaches the Aakansha's apartment and found rahul waiting for him. They both decorated the living room with candles and white and red roses. In the center they arranged a Belgian hot chocolate fudge cake. On the side wall they connected the laptop with a projector for showcasing an audio visual showing their journey and also making arrangements to call his family through video conferencing and introduce Aakansha to them and vice versa. All the arrangements were done and Maan thanked Rahul. Rahul left thinking that they needed this to be a private affair. As Aakansha did not approve of rahul as a friend to Maan, but Maan being a loyal person and Rahul as his only close friend, continued his friendship keeping a fair distance between Rahul and Aakansha. As long as Rahul did not meet her Aakansha did not have a problem with Maan's friendship. after Rahul left, Maan scanned the room once again looking at all the arrangements. After being satisfied that they were perfect he sat on the couch and waited for her. It was only 10:30 right now and there was still time for her to come, as Maan knew that her shoot was supposed to get over by 11:30 and she will take 45 minutes to atleast come back. Maan picked up a magazine from the side table. He was flipping through the magazine and came across a beauty product advertisement which he has shot with Aakansha. He went back into the memories and smiled thinking that it was their first meeting.

He was a well known photographer working as a freelancer and had recently joined this agency. This was his third assignment with the agency and he was very comfortable working with them as they were very professional and organised. Before giving this assignment Maan was told that the model was a fresh face. Maan was a little apprehensive because he always preferred experienced models as they understood everything without much explaining. Maan was not a very social person, his mom and sweetheart (grandmom) were the only two people he was very close to and then his new friend Rahul who also shared his apartment when he first came to London and became his best buddy. He remembered he was 10 minutes late for the shoot and when he reached he found that an elegantly dressed lady was shouting at a few crew members. He approached the lady who glared at him showing the watch.

Maan: please may i know who are you and why the hell are you behaving like this with my staff.

Lady: here comes another one, can you tell me where is your photographer, i am waiting here since last 10 minutes for him and Aakansha Mehra is not used to waiting for somebody.

Maan: hello miss I am Maan Singh Khurana, the photographer you are waiting for. I would have really appreciated if instead of creating a commotion here you would have actually used this time and got ready as you see the set is absolutely ready. I have also come and the equipment is also ready. Now we will have to wait for you to be ready not only wasting my time but the whole unit's time. As you are new to the profession i must tell you that if the shoot is supposed to be started a certain time the model needs to come an hour early and get ready before time, and here you are throwing tantrums. Now go and get ready ASAP.

The model went, stomping her feet. She got ready and the shoot was done. Maan was surprised though she was arrogant but she was extremely good at her work. Late he has worked with her at many assignments and slowly they have started coming closer. One day maan had arranged a party at his flat and also invited Aakansha. When Aakansha came and met his friend Rahul, both of them have instantly developed a hatred for each other, but because Maan was important to both of them they used to put up with each other avoiding each other as much as possible. Neither of them ever told Maan what was the reason for their behaviour and Maan gave them their space. Since that day it has been almost two years now that he has met Aakansha. He smiles thinking that he never knew when she became his world to him. And now today he will formally introduce her to his family. Thinking about all this he fell asleep. Suddenly maan woke up and looked at his watch. It was 2:30 am and Aakansha has yet not come. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialled her number. The phone went unanswered. He continuously tried but no success to his dismay. Now he was pacing up and down the room. It was already 3:30 am and he was getting frantic. He picked up his phone to call Rahul, but the suddenly he heard somebody laughing. He immediately identified the voice to be hers and ran towards the door. The door creeked open and he saw Aakansha in somebody's arms, his whole world collapsed in front of him. Aakansha saw him and asked the man to leave and that she will meet him tomorrow. She entered in and shut the door behind. With the door's noice Maan came back to himself and looked at her with a questioned look.

Aakansha: i wanted to tell you about this earlier. He is Avinash. I met him at one of the brand promotional parties and i don't know when i came so close to him. I don't want to hurt you but i am in love with this man and would appreciate if you left both of us alone without creating a scene.

Maan picked up his laptop and dashed out of the door, down the stairs and onto the streets. He frantically started running and came to a waterfront. He stood their panting hard and recollecting what has happened and the time they have spent together, he started to think everything again and again trying to reason out what went wrong that this happened. He was sitting at the water front profusely weeping and and lost in his reverie, unaware of the world around him and his phone constantly ringing.

Suddenly Maan felt that somebody shook him hard, he came back to the real world realising it was day time and lot of people were around softly talking about him and walking past him. Then he saw Rahul and hugged him tight. Rahul sat there with him just giving him comfort by being beside him and not asking him anything.

Precap: rebound.......

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberkrishna.asmi123wifey90gagsySapphireFlamesnamitasinsakadafipiyushisurbhijn106alu5123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanred135bhansasmahemvbteri_susanEscapistdoosheekaamalu123sanjuleenan_10mysticangelsiroililyNav2010iqbals4everBadGirlKisscyum321-shamima-ambbihasanu3108tinatartarivrsharmaesha143anjucoolramaheshnehakapoor7TeamMcSwarek-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6VSai2008preethia-afsha-shah10--aarthi--charmed onesswetha10rsroopalisona-raiShalvekhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
nice ....
update soon.........

libra25

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Nice part.

Feeling bad for maan Cry

libra25

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

libra25

Go to top