Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Whatever happens; happens for good-Part 9 (Page 22)

VSai2008 IF-Stunnerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
any chance of update now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libra25

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
It had been quite a long since u have updated.
plz............plz............update it.

libra25

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

plz update dear..... nd plz do add me to ur pm list

libra25

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
just awesome FF do add me to pm btw are you planning to update today

libra25

manu_123 Groupbie
manu_123
manu_123

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
EXCELLENT AND ADD ME TO UR PM LIST

libra25

kasturi11 Groupbie
kasturi11
kasturi11

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
great n lovely ff
do pm me for next update

libra25

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
update soon dear. m waiting for  d titans war.

do pm me 4 d next part

libra25

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

PART 8

The Khurana Industries have two major businesses that is the construction business and the hotel business. Geet is majorly the marketing head for both the businesses so is aware of the happenings on both the fronts. The Khurana construction itself handles the construction of their hotels and they have a hospitality management wing which looks after the hotels and their workings.

Aditya Mehra is responsible for and heads the Khurana chain of hotels while Sasha Malhotra heads the Khurana constructions. Both of them report Mr Khurana who is the MD of Khurana Industries.

Geet enters the Khurana Group of Companies and everyone is set to work. The office staff is aware that since their boss is in the hospital Geet will be responsible for everything along with Mr Kapoor. But as Mr Kapoor is on a vacation for 3 months so they are solely at the mercy of Geet Handa.

Geet though is a lively and friendly person but is a very responsible and demanding head of her department. The whole office is aware that any kind of irresponsible or lagging behaviour towards work is not tolerated by her. She herself believes in deliverance and the same rules follow others too.

Geet is followed by a well built handsome man dressed in Armani formal suit radiating exuberance and style. Geet straight away enters the MD's cabin and make a call to Sasha and Adii calling them in the cabin.

Sasha: Hi Geet...she stops looking at the handsome man standing in front of her beside Geet.

Geet: stop gaping Sasha. Where is Adii..

Adii: Hi Geet. Ohh!! hello Mr Khurana.

Geet: guys since you all know sir is not here so in his absence Mr Maan Singh Khurana is the acting MD for the company. All the work needs to be reported to him.

"my pleasure" replied Saaha with an ear to ear grin. "Hello MK...."

Maan twitches his eyebrow, "Its Maan Miss Sasha. Anyways, glad to meet you both."

Ending the introduction session Geet continued, "Mr Khurana my cabin is just next to your cabin and the intercom extension is 101. For anything you can contact me. Since Mr Kapoor is not here you need to hire an assistant who will be helping you in handling your planner and meetings. Till you hire one-"

"i will help you do that."  interrupted Sasha.

Looking at Sasha and Adii, "No thanks Sasha I will manage that. That is all for now. Thankyou so much. Sasha you can go now." curtly stated Geet.

Sasha leaves the room passing a big smile to Maan.

Geet enquired, "Adii any calls from....."  but stops realising Maan is standing there.

Adii understands immediately what geet is referring to and replies, "yes 25................"

"babaji", exclaimed worried Geet looking upwards...and became very tensed suddenly. Maan notices the change in her demeanour. Maan is a little curious but looking at them he clearly understands that he is not required and excuses himself.

Adii consoles her, "don't worry. I made a visit. Everything is fine but.... since it has been more than a week....you have made a visit he was a little anxious. And i have also deposited the amount you asked me to."

"thanks Adii. I hope it was not a lot of trouble for you..."

"None at all, after all, what are friends for. Anyways make sure you see HIM today." Stated Adii , passing a weak smile.

"Yeaah sure" says worried Geet.

Adii leaves and geet starts pondering......what do i do... i have to help this mr me and myself. Bade papa is also in the hospital. Was out for a week so much work is pending.... babaji what do i do...

Maan enters and sees Geet looking upwards and blabbering.

"Oh hello miss what are you upto.."

Murmers  aa gaya kadoos "Nothing much" anyways I am going to my cabin. These are the two files for both the companies which have the information about the running projects and clients. also the account files are kept in the cabinet on the right. The confidential files are kept in the safe." Geet takes out a locket and gives it to him. "This is the key to the safe and the combination you can ask bade papa."

She goes and sits in her cabin. Maan makes himself comfortable and starts browsing through files to understand stuff. He is not able to understand anything so decides to call geet. He picks up the phone and dial 101. It keeps on ringing and there is no answer. He tries after another 15 minutes, still no answer. Suddenly it strikes him that geet is just next door. He gets up to go and realises that both the cabins are just separated by a soundproof glass partition and a string of blinds act as a curtain. He looks through the glass partition to find geet is not there in her cabin. He calls the reception. Pinky is a receptionist and is very sweet bubbly girl who has only one aim in life which is to eat.

"Hello Khurana group of industries"

"This is Maan Singh Khurana. Can you tell me where can i reach Miss Geet Handa?"

"Gug gu..goodmorning sir. Geet must be in her cabin or else you can talk to her assistant Romeo. He will know where she is now."

"Connect me to Romeo"

"Yes this is Maan Singh Khurana. Mr Romeo can you tell me where is Miss Geet?"

"Sir she is in her cabin. She is supposed to have a meeting in conference room in next 1 hour."

Maan bangs the phone down and dashes to her cabin.  As soon as he enters he hears some noise coming from the balcony.

"Honey don't be mad... i said i will surely see you tomorrow."

"No i will not break the promise. i have got lots of surprises for you from Mumbai."

"No i am not telling a lie."

"Ok here is the deal. I will come tomorrow first thing in the morning even before you get up."

"Ok bye honey.. i love you 2 3 4 5 ......"

Maan is totally taken aback by what he has heard. Maan thinks to himself i am trying to get in touch with her for last half an hour and here this madam is having a love conference. Geet enters her cabin to find a fuming Maan staring at her.

Edited by libra25 - 01 February 2011 at 5:01am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchaldpurvashanky18chintushilpazil143attitudeshykathrina7176kasturi11krishna.gagsyasmi123fizza25wifey90TinkJiahasiiishalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123prizaSapphireFlames-Elfin-hansasmanaamteegrajanirchandransakadafipiyushisurbhijn106kkaavvyyaanamitasinmishtibsiroililys-o-m-m-i-esanjuleeshivangi783salmankhanrulzEscapistcharlie1950trishapanshimanshiheermeher-jia-puthiqbals4evermaanujaanuamzu32cyum321mausam19Nav2010ninavigangesegbsimi91nehakapoor7TeamMcSwarek-Veritaserum-krati5tinatartariwajiha-1mrk-1meravigilisosanu3108ambbihasonu4everkomlikaanjucoolPaintedSkyvrsharmaesha143aamirkhanfanmitzi11liv2laughshah10-afsha---Nargis--swetha10--Ratna--sona-rairsroopaliShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiakahkashansakinaVSai2008khwaishfan

Go to top