Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Whatever happens; happens for good-Part 9 (Page 15)

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
hey very nice ff. please add me to your pm list......
loved geet's intro.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libra25

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

PART 7

Geet gets up early morning and goes and gets ready in the outhouse. She comes to the mansion to get the breakfast prepared. After setting up the breakfast table and explaining everything to Nakul to pack breakfast for bade papa and mom, she goes to meet dadima. She brings dadima to the breakfast table and starts serving breakfast to her. Till then Maan also gets ready and comes for the breakfast. He sees a beautiful young girl clad in a bottle green anarkali serving dadima and happily chatting with her. He reaches the table and is shocked to see Geet. Yesterday when he saw Geet he had thought that she is one spoilt brat, modern and arrogant, but now she is a beautiful bubbly Indian girl serving as it to her family members and taking care of the household. Maan smiles to himself and sits for breakfast. "Good morning dadima and miss I know it all...." Maan thinks to himself where did that come from Miss I know it all,,,,,

Geet does not want to create a scene in front of dadima and so reciprocates, "Good Morning Mr Khurana."

Nakul serves Maan and Geet sits besides dadima for her breakfast. Dadima says, "So you both have already met. Maan while you go to office you can take Geet along. Or else she will have to take public transport."

Maan: "Ji dadima."

Geet: "Dadima this is not required. Mr Khurana you do not have to bother I will manage."

Maan: "As you wish, as if I care..."

Geet: "You are right. You actually don't care. You are too self obsessed. Mr me and myself...."

Maan: "I suppose you need to mind your own business."

Dadima smiles at their exchange of words. After leaving dadima to her room and giving instructions for lunch Geet picks up the breakfast package and starts to leave for the hospital. Maan sees Geet going and calls her, "Geet I am going to the hospital before office. You can come along."

"Thank you Mr Khurana but I can manage. I am used to being alone and taking care of myself."

Maan says to himself, "uff chilli......" he quickly moves ahead and drives the car behind her. He moves the car ahead of her and opens the door besides the driver's seat. He blows the horn twice. Finally Geet come and sit.

Maan: "seat belt". Geet doesn't say anything and put her seat belt. They have a silent drive to the hospital. Geet gets out of the car while Maan goes to park the car. She goes to meet bade papa.

Geet after reaching to the ICU runs and hugs him calling "bade papa". And at that moment Maan comes and sees her meeting his dad. Bade papa wipes her tears and she passes him a smile. They sit like that for another 15 minutes holding each other's hand. "Bade papa, Maan is waiting outside. We also need to go to the office. You take care of yourself and don't worry about anything."

"So you have met him. I want you to help him understand everything as I am not there to guide him till I get well."

"Yes bade papa, you do not worry. I will take care of everything. And also take care of Mr me and myself." She winks at bade papa and moves out of the ICU door and directly bumps into Maan who is hearing their conversation. Maan twitches his eyebrows and goes inside. "Good morning dad. How are you feeling now?"

Dad: "I am good. I am feeling much better today. Maan you have already met Geet. She will help you understand everything."

"Dad this is not required. I can understand everything from Mr Kapoor and you are forgetting I am a post graduate in business management and finance. So i kind of know how to run businesses."

"Maan, I know you are capable of doing it. I do not doubt you. Mr Kapoor is going on a vacation to meet his son and daughter in law abroad for three months. So he will not be there from tomorrow. Geet is not only the marketing manager but also assisting me since last one and a half year. So she knows everything about the present condition. Also she is family and is aware of confidential policies and other things since you were not here."

"Ok dad. You do not worry." He hugs his dad and takes leave. Maan comes out of the ICU and sees Geet serving mom the breakfast. He stands there and watches her intently. Then he recalls her interaction with dadima, dad and now mom. He goes and meets his mom. After breakfast they leave for office and mom goes to meet dad.

As Mrs Avantika Khurana enters the ICU, "Avanti give me your mobile." Mrs Khurana gives the mobile and Mr Khurana makes a call. "Mr Kapoor this is me."

"Yes sir boliye, any problem?"

"Mr Kapoor, from tomorrow you are on a 3 months paid leave. If Maan or Geet asks anything about it you tell them that you had applied for it 2 months back and that you need to visit your family abroad. Go to the admin and submit a back dated leave application. I will ask Adi to sanction it and you can leave tomorrow. Please see to it that nobody comes to know this."

"But sir...."

"Mr Kapoor do as I say."

"Raj you are also thinking what I am thinking?"

"hmmmmm Avanti, sometimes illness also does good things."

"They will make a handsome couple..." remarks Mrs Khurana.Wink

precap: now the war of the titans begin....Clap

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvagaberkathrina7176krishna.fizza25gagsyasmi123hasiiishalinikanagubhakbhartifanNiVu-mjht1KavyaNaik123wifeyTinkJiamaaneet93maan13579nikipukiSapphireFlameskirannaryaniprizasakadafisree10surbhijn106piyushimishtibTishuusalmankhanrulzshivangi783s-o-m-m-i-emysticangelsanjuleesiroililytrishapixraycharlie1950Escapistbobbydolldoosheekacyum321puthheermeheriqbals4everIqbal Neha1gangesegbmaanujaanuuntamedtigressamzu32sanu3108ambbihatinatartariwajiha-1Vintagepeachmrk-1meravigilisokrati5-Veritaserum-ramaheshkomlikaanjucoolvrsharmaesha143PaintedSkynehakapoor7Maaneet.LoverTeamMcSwarekshah10sona-rairsroopaliaamirkhanfan-afsha---Nargis--charmed onesRadhika Shahswetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethia--Ratna--ShalveCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_khwaishfannotfadedaway

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Really nice part.........

libra25

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Loved it....., mr khurana is tring to be cupid b/w dem very interesting.......... Awesome.

Edited by aditiwalia56 - 05 January 2011 at 12:36am

libra25

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
awsome..love it.
do continue plz.
thx

libra25