Wil u b updatin today? Plz update.
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Really good add me in
X
divareena thumbnail
like how maan comes and tells his dad not to worry and he will take care of the business.

I am looking forward to geet's entry and the next update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hasiii thumbnail
Hi! are you going to update today? Please update yaar😳
libra25 thumbnail

PART 6

Maan returns to the mansion. The huge iron gates open into a big lawn with uneven terrain. Beautiful gardens spread all over the lawn with large benches near the flower beds. A meandering path reaches to the main entrance of the mansion. A large Roman fountain stands erect with its ethereal beauty just in front of the porch at the main entrance. Maan enters the huge iron gates and directly drives towards the home office to pick up few files for tomorrow. The home office is in the outhouse. The outhouse is a beautiful duplex in midst of the huge lawn beautifully decorated in Roman style. The backyard has a huge swimming pool and a gymnasium. The office is in the ground floor along with the pantry and a conference room. The first floor is a 2 bedroom and a hall flat with an open kitchen and a small study. The master bedroom opens into a huge balcony overlooking the mansion. Maan enters the outhouse to find the lights in the first floor open. Maan thinks to himself that when in the evening he had come here with Mr Kapoor the first floor was empty and locked. He takes the staircases and starts moving towards the light. Suddenly there is a power failure. He reaches upstairs and moves towards the master bedroom. He hears noise from the kitchen. He silently moves towards the kitchen. As soon as he reaches near the platform he feels somebody hitting him from behind. He immediately turns and holds the hand firmly hitting him with a chapatti roller. The hand tries to protest and free him from the strong grip; in trying so the person falls back pulling Maan over himself. Both of them lie over each other and scream loudly. The lights come and Maan finds himself staring a beautiful pair of hazel coloured eyes. Maan is dumbstruck looking at the depth and emotions in the most enchanting eyes he has ever seen. He jerks out of his reverie when he suddenly feels the push. The girl with all her might pushes Maan away to get up. She adjusts her dress. Maan also gets up and sees a beautiful girl with milk colour complexion wearing red coloured spaghetti and shorts staring with big eyes he was lost in, a few minutes ago. The girl asks him, "excuse me, who are you and what are you doing here at my house. Have you seen the time? It is already midnight." Maan is still lost in those eyes not hearing anything. The girl not finding the answer snaps her fingers in front of his eyes. Maan breaks from his thought and comes back to the real world. The girl asks him again who he is and what is he doing in her house at this time.

Maan: "hi, i am Maan Singh Khurana. I had come to pick up a few files from the office but finding the lights on i came up to see who was here. May i know who you are and what are you doing in my house at this time."

Girl: "Qhh, sorry Mr Khurana. I am Geet Handa. I work as a marketing manager at Khurana group of companies and live as a tenant in this outhouse. I also take care of the office below and your family as they are all old and need somebody around. As you were enjoying your life away from your family unaware that they need you so somebody has to come and fill in for you, you see!!!"

Maan: "Excuse me mam, you need to understand that you are talking to Maan Singh Khurana. And you are nobody to comment on my personal life. I would have answered back to your ridicule but I am in no mood to fight right now. Anyways I am sorry to bother you at this hour. Actually when i came in the evening this was locked so was a little surprised to find it open at this time of the day.

Geet: "it is ok. Actually i was out for the preparation of the inauguration party of the new hotel in Mumbai since last week and have come back an hour back. I heard bade papa is not keeping well. How is he feeling now and what the doctors say? I wanted to visit him but as it is too late i will go tomorrow morning."

Maan: "he has had two heart attacks but now is out of danger and recovering fast. The doctors said that it has happened due to stress."

"Could be.  He has been very busy since last one year as we have opened up three new hotels in different parts of the country as a part of the aggressive expansion plan and he alone runs the whole empire looking after the hotel and also the construction business and completely neglecting his health. It can be very stressful to do it alone." replied a concerned Geet. "Can I come along to visit granny with you?"

"Sure." Maan walks out still thinking on what Geet said to him, pondering is he responsible for his dad's bad health. On the other hand geet in thinking that he is not that bad as she had thought. He is a little short tempered and arrogant but yet he seems a gentleman. She jerks out of her reveries asking herself why she is thinking about him, she needs to pay attention to the family and not him.

They together reach the mansion. Maan goes to his room while geet goes to dadima's room.

"Hey sweetheart, what is this? i was away for two days and all of you miss me so much that you reach the hospital? This is not done, like this to i will never be able to go from here."

"Then do not go. We will keep you here forever."

"Ha, very soon you will have to throw out the tenant who has not given you the rent for last few months."

"Common Geet you know that will not happen. Come and give me a hug now. I missed you so much."

Geet goes and sits besides dadima and dadima falls asleep holding her hand. Geet watches her intently and a tear roles down her eyes. She wipes her tears and sleeps sitting in that position.

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part. loved Geet introduction
sakadafi thumbnail
Beautiful update...loved how Geet introduced herself to Maan πŸ˜†
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..... Finaly some maneet moments....... Continue soon.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the way u introduced geet..........................nice update