waiting 4 next part..
plz do PM me.....
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow that was nice ff can u plz add me in pm list
libra25 thumbnail

hey frienda sorry for the delay.... but was a lil busy..

will be coming up with more updates soon and the much awaited entry of geet......

PART4

It has been a week now. Every now and then Maan bumps into her either at the shoot or somewhere in the town. She out rightly ignores him as if he doesn't exist. Today Maan had a shoot with her. She was as jovial and perky as usual as if nothing has happened. Maan tried to keep it as professional as possible and finished the shoot running through it. After the shoot he instantly rushed out to a cafeteria nearby. Maan sat down sipping the coffee and started reflecting on what Rahul has told him. He retrospects the situation and thinks that it was the best solution they can have. Keeping that in mind it was unfair to come to a conclusion about her way of life or character. Then he looks back in time and recalls all the moments with her. He realises that their relationship was always about her. All the adjustments he had made, all the compromises he had made, he hardly knew anything about her past or her family. He only knew about her one friend who was her best friend from India, Shivani. He has only heard about her from her, neither has he met her nor ever talked to her. Rahul's word that she is selfish and has used him keeps ringing in his mind. He ignores it and affirms himself that may be he has gone wrong somewhere and need to work for the relationship. if one person goes wrong its the moral responsibility of the other to work a little extra. He takes out his Blackberry and logs into his Facebook profile. He goes to her profile and searches for shivani in her friends list. After finding her contact number from her profile he calls up Shivani.

Maan: hi, is this Shivani Kashyap?

Shivani: yeah speaking, may i know who this is?

Maan: hi shivani, this is Maan Singh Khurana.

Shivani: oh my god, is it the Maan Singh Khurana, i mean the famous Khurana?

Maan: I don't k now about the famous Khurana but yeah, i am Maan Singh Khurana. I need to speak to you about something it is personal. Is it a good time to talk?

Shivani: yep Mr Khurana, tell me how can i help you?

Maan: i actually intended to know about Aakansha and her past from you....she told me that you are her best friend and there are a few things i need to clear out before moving ahead.

"oh so you are her present stepping stone to success" taunted shivani.

"Sorry???" said shocked Maan.

"Mr Khurana i would like to tell you that it has been a year since we are not talking. We had a fight a year back and since then we have not been in touch. So i do not think so that i can help you in any way."

"Shivani if you could only tell me about her family and life back in India. That will be a great help. Actually she broke up with me last week. I really have no clue why has she done this. I really like her and wanted to figure out what exactly went wrong, maybe i could do something to bring her back."

"Mr Khurana i do not want to break your hopes but actually i would say that you are lucky that she has actually let you go. I am sure she was not aware of your true identity or else she would have never let you slip out. The kind of girl she is, relationships are her stepping stone to her ambition of becoming big and she uses people as doormat. I am also one of those who were thrown like a used tissue out of her life when i advised her to change ways of life and the perception of people around her. I use to always tell her to not do this, earlier she used to ignore as she was living in my house. But later when she knew she did not need me she broke our so called friendship. i would only say that it is good riddance and you should move ahead in life."

"Thanks shivani, i am grateful to you, bye and take care. If you ever need anything this is my contact number." Maan disconnects the call. He promises himself that he will not let her spoil or affect his life. He goes back to the flat and speaks to Rahul about it. Rahul also advises him to forget about it.

It has been a month now. Maan has resumed his life normally. Only he has become closed to new people. He only keeps his relationships professional and to work. He has enclosed himself in a cocoon and created a wall around him. Only a few people can cross the wall. He is more silent and introvert these days. One evening he gets a call from his mom telling him to come back as his father is very ill and wants to meet him. He catches the next flight to Delhi.

Precap: Maan's promise.....

please press like button if you like the update. suggestions and criticism is most welcome.....

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part..
wonder whts his father's wish..
do continue plz.
thx
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice part....

waiting for more..........