MANAV DECISION - Page 2

Poll Question :

what will be the manav decision according to the new promo?

Poll Choice
tell the truth archana
wait for right time
hidden the truth from archana
keep silence
no idea
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
he should tell the truth to archana
i feel he will tel archu coz now tey r super clse afer facing everytin!!!! 😊 dey better keep it tht way...else dis is gona b super borin!!  alest he shld tel archu,its okie if the whle world goes against em bth....but tey wuld b togtr....wich is all i want!! 😍
I think Manav will tell Archana the truth, I think he has realized from his past mistakes that keeping something like this from Archana will only make things worse. Also, isn't there an article about Vaishali learning the truth soon? Maybe Archana tells her
Manav should tell truth to Archana who will tell him or advice not to tell anyone....Hiding truth harr Desika janm siddh haq hai 😉 😆

Hope together they can figure out what to do with the info...Ofcourse this is Vaishali's personal issue but if FBD was having an affair is different issue ofcourse bad one ...Here the dude  may be is married to this lady and has a child with him...

I would surely like to know what decision process these 2 go thru to decide what to do with this info...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He should simply tell all that he saw to Archana and then both of them should try and find out more .He should also tell satish as satish is also close to Dharmesh and keep an eye on him .
 i totally  agree  with  you  di...............manav  shoud  tell  the  truth  to  archana........................
i think he'l wait for da rite time.....
i want him to tell archu. No keeping secrets from ur spouse if u want to build and maintain trust. Then he should let archu decide what to do as shez vaishu's sister. He should only help if archu wants his help... And maybe archu should consult varsha too.