Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Bimar Bimar Bimar (Page 4)

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

i never find him falling sick in home , always be active. when he teases dolly , then from where he gatthers strength to debate with dolly..????..

exactly,he uses all his energy 2 flirt.

Edited by roshnii - 26 December 2010 at 7:03am

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
just to gain sympathy votes!
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I don't see him using his condition to gain sympathy, he had a rough week when he mentioned the week manoj was mocking his bimari. It seemed like he had bukaar which any of us can get. The whole bimari was being used by Veena to isolate him and do seva! He has aneamia so he no doubt prefers greens, as for not eating theeka khana that's personal preference and nothing to do with needing iron rich food! He needs greens and iron rich food, over boiling veg kills its nutrients, so no wonder his nose is constantly running. If he does have a weak constituition its probably ibs or something similar hence his dietary requirements. That woman has weakened his position in the house...and he was a fool to let her fill his head with shit and stomach with boiled veg! At heart I think he's a decent guy, khaano ka kucha hai, over sensitive, and if hrishant had stayed he would have pulled him out of the vixen veenas dirty clutches!! If she's so worried about him going hungry why doesn't she continue a bhook hathal outside the house as a gesture to her friendship!! Nautanki aurat! Aap toh doobi, ashmit koh be doobaadiya!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsrgattuprerna4rishavtiny15

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I dont think he is bimar.If so why should he comes to BBH.I can't undestand veenas logic.Actually she is bimar woman not ashmit.
roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I don't see him using his condition to gain sympathy, he had a rough week when he mentioned the week manoj was mocking his bimari. It seemed like he had bukaar which any of us can get. The whole bimari was being used by Veena to isolate him and do seva! He has aneamia so he no doubt prefers greens, as for not eating theeka khana that's personal preference and nothing to do with needing iron rich food! He needs greens and iron rich food, over boiling veg kills its nutrients, so no wonder his nose is constantly running. If he does have a weak constituition its probably ibs or something similar hence his dietary requirements. That woman has weakened his position in the house...and he was a fool to let her fill his head with shit and stomach with boiled veg! At heart I think he's a decent guy, khaano ka kucha hai, over sensitive, and if hrishant had stayed he would have pulled him out of the vixen veenas dirty clutches!! If she's so worried about him going hungry why doesn't she continue a bhook hathal outside the house as a gesture to her friendship!! Nautanki aurat! Aap toh doobi, ashmit koh be doobaadiya!

ashmit baba ki din raat seva ki veena maid ne, n all fault is of da maid?
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeshii

Ya Veena keep saying this all the time....Dead
n even after eviction too........Dead

Veena said - ST is healthy n Ashmit is Bimaar......ShockedAngry
n He shud win bcz of his bimaari..........ROFL

This is really disgusting statement......Silly
Thn nxt season all contestant shud b "BIMAAR"......LOL
n Big boss hire Veena as nurse for nxt season.....D'oh

nxt season me sab "BIMAAR BIMAAR khelenge"......ROFL

ROFL
destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
whether Ashmit is BIMAR or not........but Veena ne uspar Bimar hone ka pakka thappa(stamp) laga diya hai.ROFLROFL...ab vo chahe bhi to saabit nahi kar sakta k vo bimar nahi haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsrgattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index