Kkusum
Kkusum

plz update me from the beginning?

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey! KKusum fans,
Guyz, I'm in the USA. even though the SET can be seen through the Disk Network, it's quite expensive per mth.
When, I was in Nepal, I used to watch Kkusum a lot. Before coming to the USA, I was at that episode, where, Kkusum got married to the another guy(forgot his name) and Abhay was changed in his behavior.

1) After a leap, how did abhay and Kksum reunited?
2) who is this Garv, Kali and Kumud?
thnks a lot,
R.j

BxyYqhTj91 Groupbie
BxyYqhTj91
BxyYqhTj91

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Welcome to USA.

You are approximately 2+ yrs behind the current story.  The best way for you to catch up will be to rent a video cassette from any Indian store in US and follow it.  They are easily available at Indian grocerry stores.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
or u can go to the kkusum sec in this forum and go to the very last page see if u can get the updates there
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

ok, i will try to answer u one by one:

2) who is this Garv, Kali and Kumud?- do u remember Mahi, the lady Kkusum brought home for a baby? Kali is Abhay and Mahi's daughter. Kkumud is Kkusum and Abhay's daughter. Though she looks older than Kali, she is a couple of months younger than her. Garv is Khithiz's( Aryman and Shaakshi's son) friend. First, he got engaged with Kali. Then got married with Kumud. within a month he was back to Kali, sleeping together. Kumud got to know that and divorced him. Now he's married to Kali.

1) After a leap, how did abhay and Kksum reunited?- After the leap, Kumud and her friend came to Mumbai to study. She also worked with some party organizers and arranged Kali's Birthday party. She became almost a family member. After some months, Kkusum and Ayi came to mumbai. Abhay saw them, but thought it's just a illusion. Mahi saw her and requested to come back to the family. However, Kkusum denied and Mahi got married with Abhay. Kumud was told by Nakul (Aryman and shaakshi's younger son) and his friend Harry. She hated Abhay. Then one day, Kkusum got to know the truth that abhay was never a traitor. She forgave Abhay and 3 of them eventually re-united.

I hope i answered u right. It's a long story and hard to remember the whole thing. So, if u want to know everything accurately u have to rent lots of videos and watch them. So better take some time off from ur job/study and stay home to watch the whole thing. U need more than a monthSmile

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Hey RJ1234...I'm also watching Kkusum tapes because I missed a lot of it...like i missed the whole Siddharth thing and a lot after that too...basically u can say from when kkusum finds out that she was only married to abhay because his kundli said he was in danger...to almost the 18 year leap...i missed all that...so im watching tapes...it's so much better cuz u can watch and watch until u get tired...so i also recommend u do that...
Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Sorry i posted this update somewhere else, but here it is

Hi I will try to give you a short update for the serial though u r 2 yrs behind
1. KK gets married to this other guy, Sid, this guy later dies in an accident. 2. 2. Abhay gets brain tumor and the kulguru says  if he marries  kk, he will be saved  coz she is a akhand saubhagyawati
3. They get married again and  go to New York for  the  treatment,  here they meet Isha. Initially isha is good but then  again gets infatuated with abhay she tries to create misunderstanding btw the 2.
3. They find out about isha and throw her out of the house.
4. Isha plans witha dr and tells kkusum that she cann't concieve.
5. KK gets a new character, Mahi to bear abhays child. then she misunderstands that abhay is having an affair with mahi. she leaves him

Then the leap happens

Kali     Mahi & Abhays daughter
Kumud   abhay & kk's daughter (she gets pregnant)
Nakul & kshitij  Aryamans sons
Garv  friend of Nakul

These r the new characters after the leap.

They go through a lot and finally kkumud gets married to garv, but kali breaks their marriage and gets married to garv(but is not happy coz garv still loves kumud

On the other hand Tashu (abhays ex wife) comes into the picture and is tring to take revenge on kapoor family. She has a son with abhay, trishul (ansh frm kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi) he is a positive character and does not know about his father and is helping kkusum

You can start watching from here and will soon catch up coz these serials are very transparent

Hope I answered all your questions
Racmonpheeb
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks  a lot, for the updates.
I was really far far behind.

Just want to know,
Is Garv is with Kali or with kumud?
Who is Sohan, who does he like?
Who kumud likes Garv or Kshitij?
R.j
Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RJ1234

Thanks  a lot, for the updates.
I was really far far behind.

Just want to know,
Is Garv is with Kali or with kumud?
Who is Sohan, who does he like?
Who kumud likes Garv or Kshitij?
R.j

Garv is with kali right now, but still loves kumud.
Sohan is lalu chacha and nikita chachi's son
Kumud is in love with her ex husband garv

hope this answers your question,

Some one from the forum has provided a very detailed update, you ought to read that and things will be clearer.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top