Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

DMG SEASON 3 who shuld be the LEAD (Page 9)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

You want to see KaJen....you feel they will rock, GREAT but that does not mean others have not proved to be so effective Yaar....As a Couple that Starone adorned .....AR relationship in the KaSu phase was phenomenal...thats when the show's lead couple actually started to see a GroW*H Phase in their relationship..... We all have our fav....Smile

no denying... kasu's time as AR were phenomenal.. zat storyline was indeed one the the best phase for AR.. exactly we all have favourites..soo no point in trying to change each other's povSmilewe stick to wat we believe.. u love kasu gr8..i love kajen gr8 for me...  @least we agree on maaneetLOLLOL

ps.. as medzi pointed out.. its hard to accept shilpa again since she portrayed another character within the same show... zat kinda killed the originality of KASH as AR

my pov.. didnt mean to offend

Edited by _innocent_ - 26 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover* Unnati *

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenMaYur

My answer is always Karan Singh Grover as Armaan Malik, Jennifer Winget as Riddhima Gupta, Drashti Dhami as Muskaan Chada, Mayank Anand as Rahul Garewal, Suinaina Gulia as Anjali Gupta, Pankit Thakker as Atul Joshi, & Shubakar, Keerti, Shashank, Padma, Nana, Sister Lovely & Even Mini.

NO ONE ELSE. Just the 'REAL' old gang & the 'REAL' 'Riddhima Basket Gupta Armaan Malik' (JW) - the one who NEVER gave up !

If you want the REAL OLD GANG one name has to change and thats Jennifer Winget......The real Old gang has Shilpa Anand portray Ridz...Not Jenny or SukuSmile
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover* Unnati *ammyridz600

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

My answer is always Karan Singh Grover as Armaan Malik, Jennifer Winget as Riddhima Gupta, Drashti Dhami as Muskaan Chada, Mayank Anand as Rahul Garewal, Suinaina Gulia as Anjali Gupta, Pankit Thakker as Atul Joshi, & Shubakar, Keerti, Shashank, Padma, Nana, Sister Lovely & Even Mini.

NO ONE ELSE. Just the 'REAL' old gang & the 'REAL' 'Riddhima Basket Gupta Armaan Malik' (JW) - the one who NEVER gave up !

If you want the REAL OLD GANG one name has to change and thats Jennifer Winget......The real Old gang has Shilpa Anand portray Ridz...Not Jenny or SukuSmile

Sorryy but 'REAL' i meant JENNIFER WINGET, because she is the BEST & REAL Riddhima for me, your have your own oppinion so thats not my problem. She never gave up, unlike others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

Armaan should be played by KSG and Ridhimma should be played by Jennifer Winget. Because they were the ones who ended season 2 as AR so if DMG3 comes back then they should just continue playing their roles.
I don't think there is a doubt about that.

Well there are many who would like to see the Original Couple-KASH so yes there are doubts
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Sorryy but 'REAL' i meant JENNIFER WINGET, because she is the BEST & REAL Riddhima for me, your have your own oppinion so thats not my problem. She never gave up, unlike others.

You have no idea with what happened to others right....You only have seen JW play the role and stick by it....but you do not know the behind story of Shilpa or Sukirti....so lets not talk about it.....

Real means the person who was initially associated with the show, who gave us the face of Riddhima...and thats Shilpa

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

its really a proud for all dmgians that dmg is too much popular nd loved bcz of their love nd loyalty.... even after going off air..it is rocking.....Clap

i want ksg as armaan as i love him sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh.....Day Dreamingnd about riddhima.... i dnt mind ny1frm shilpa aanand nd jennifer winget playing riddhima....both are very sweet nd talented....Smile

Awww thats such a sweet reply...Thanks dearSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

hey rickks lovely post Smile
am sooooooo happy n proud 2 be a dmgian we won bcoz its rockssssssss n most beloved show, its proved 2day its on top well dserveBig smile
coming 2 leads male nw  dr armaan should be played OFFCOURSE by karan singh grover bcoz no one can play dr armaan as our karan do n we all loved him n appreciate him 4 being our armaan ,he is z best ,the root of dmg ,karan is z soul of dmggggggg Big smile
NW coming 2 female lead all z 3 riddhima did pretty good job ,love shona too but she was shilpa in z show soooooo baseless 2 bring her as ridz nw,suku was cute but she is doing pkyek so she is busy ,nw coming 2 jenni she was z current riddhima she did mindblowing job she was devoted 2 her work n nver her fans heart Big smile so 4 me it would be jen nt bcoz she is my fav ,she dserved 2 riddhima ,Smile

DMG = AR = KAJEN FOREVEREmbarrassed
                      DMG ROCKING SHOWWink

Thanks yaar....See Shona was Riddhima.....its SA who gave a face to the character of Riddhima.....and they bought in her as Shilpa but does that change ki she is the face of Riddhima nahi na?????

Waise bhi logic is something DMG season 2 had thrown out of the WindowLOL....so i think Shilpa can be bought in once again as Armaan's Shona...His Basket hai na
Wink

Go to top