Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

DMG SEASON 3 who shuld be the LEAD (Page 12)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

So you mean to say that even if SA comes back as Riddhima....all that riddhima did during Jenny times would be forgotten?
 The phase would still be carried on in her life,right? You can't just chuck it out just because Riddhima's face got changed againConfused It happened in Riddhima's life...and if SA comes back as Rids...she would be as much at fault as Riddhima during Jenny's time,so please leave aside that lame excuse! :)
You can change the face but not the deeds they did,so even if SA plays Riddhima-it will still stay along with her because RIDDHIMA did it and not SA,SK or JW!Confused

Well did the CV's not do this wipe out in the last season itself.....The way the showed the last few days were as if all those 10 months of DMG never existed....
[/QUOTE]
Huh? What do you mean?
I don;t get you. Elaborate please!

simran45 IF-Sizzlerz
simran45
simran45

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran45

well i don't think now dmg 3 is possible as ksg is doing other show i know dmg only with my ksg name
but if i have to choose abviously armaan should be KSG no one else
n actress plz no shilpa no jenny new actress any one no proplem but not shilpa or jenny at all

Wow this is really interesting a totally new Face.....I dont see a reason to say NoLOL.....Lets see maybe even CV's will consider a New lead after all the chaos the three Riddhima's Created
LOL
yup three ridhima created na lot of confusion n lot of fan groups
now new show with new actress who will stay upto end LOLLOL
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
See this is why DMG shouldn't come back i am sorry to say that show was the best and it will stay best for me atleast but Cinevistaas would never take a chance to bring it back because of the groups wht do you think they are insane Cinevistaas will come back with new show but not DMG and if they want doctors concept again that will be Sequel of DMG like DMG was sequel of Sanjeevani

Any people need to stop pullng Shilpa into everything people are saying jennifer stick to show in its worst phase thn tel me who created the worst phase we fans did it bcz we wanted our fav to be seen anyways every actor stick to show come wht may if jennifer did thn nothing new people here talking abt Shilpa well she has her reason for leaving the show and i guess everyone knws why she left
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Shilpa Anand, Shilpa Anand and Shilpa Anand.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

well i don't think now dmg 3 is possible as ksg is doing other show i know dmg only with my ksg name
but if i have to choose abviously armaan should be KSG no one else
n actress plz no shilpa no jenny new actress any one no proplem but not shilpa or jenny at all

Wow this is really interesting a totally new Face.....I dont see a reason to say NoLOL.....Lets see maybe even CV's will consider a New lead after all the chaos the three Riddhima's Created
LOL
yup three ridhima created na lot of confusion n lot of fan groups
now new show with new actress who will stay upto end LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Karan Singh Grover n Jennifer Winget only

they deserve 2 do the show as AR again or any new character

They played the most crucial phase of ARz story , they stayed Loyal 2 DMG n they are the Ultimate Armaan Riddhima. AR in True sense in only KSG Jenny.

SA already played a 2nd character in the same show. It will be weird 2 see her back as Riddhima. Jennifer Winget played the most important phase of DMG. She sticked 2 DMG in its worst phase.She got abused bashed hated but she dint leave the show.She also dint leave the show 4 bigger n better things. She is an amazing actress wid all the qualitites 2 play any character.She have a sizzling chemistry wid KSG .She played the character 4 1.5 years. She deserves the character of Riddhima more than SA or SK. Most importabtly Jenny is the only one who can match up wid the talent of KSG.

Sorry to say but they Played the most horrid part of AR story....The made DMG a living Nightmare.....the way the AR track progressed in the KaJen phase killed all the beautiful memories AR(Be it KaSh or KaSu) created....

Logic is way out of question...if the actual face of Riddhima could come back as a whole new character then so can she come back as Riddhima once again....

Why do u think JW got abused,Bashed and hated....For the viewers she ditched Armaan and went on with SID....once Armaan came back still she played with both these guys...Why???? (I agree ki its the CV's who planned this....but for mere viewers....Riddhima played by JW was doing TWO-timing.....Riddhima a character who stood by her principles and moral and values was being portrayed as a Player.....

Once again,does that means bringing back Shipa as Riddhima will wash away Riddhima's deeds?Confused
People bashed & abused JW just shows how powerful an actress she is,that she could so efficiently convince the audience that people started hating her character!
Trust me,it was what the CV's wanted,that people especially the AR fans start hating Riddhima and I am so proud that Jenny was actually able to pull it off so well that people actually started hating Riddhima!
That's what I call a natural performerEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridswashbucklingblessing-beauty_innocent_

Sharad K. rocks Senior Member
Sharad K. rocks
Sharad K. rocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
For me Ar is Kajen. If someone else plays Ridzi, honestly i will always support Ar but I can never watch the show. The way KSG is to most DMG viewers, is the way Jen is to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *swashbuckling

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Ufh again this Shilpa vs Jennifer thing ... Guys get over it ..
First let DMG come back then everyone can fight for their fav ?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1megha-ammyridz600

Go to top