Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

DMG SEASON 3 who shuld be the LEAD (Page 11)

KaShgirl Senior Member
KaShgirl
KaShgirl

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
 karan singh grover and shilpa anand

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Talking abt beautiful memories

Last epi of DMG was the MOST BEAUTIFUL AR SCENE in the whole 3 years of DMG by KaJen which cant be done this beautifully by any of the actress be it SA or SK. KaJen re-created Magic in DMG.

You believe KaJen did a great Job in the last episode....I respect it...Smile

I believe had it been Sukirti the entire Seq would have been way too phenomenal.....It would have outshone any other seq in DMG.......

You believe Kajen re-created Magic....I believe their phase butchered DMG.....

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Nice topic

I agree with you if DMG is coming IF thn it should be with KaSh people say that it ended with AR Kajen but people are forgetting that it started with KaSh as AR i don't think cinevistaas will ever want DMG to come after wht happened before so many groups i don't think Cvs will take another chance i don't knw but i juz want to see KaSh the jodi who made a come back after two years on fans demand love them

If there is a DMG -3 in the making ....Lets wait and watch....ki who gets to be the lead....what if the CV's go for an entirely new Cast
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

ps.. as medzi pointed out.. its hard to accept shilpa again since she portrayed another character within the same show... zat kinda killed the originality of KASH as AR

my pov.. didnt mean to offend

Still there is a huge Demand for KASH as AR is there not...so that means people have not been able to move beyond seeing them as AR

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Still there is a huge Demand for KASH as AR is there not...so that means people have not been able to move beyond seeing them as AR

i dnt think zer is... cuz if zat was the case.. they would have brought shilpa back as riddhima rather than another character...

Edited by _innocent_ - 26 December 2010 at 11:24am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran45

well i don't think now dmg 3 is possible as ksg is doing other show i know dmg only with my ksg name
but if i have to choose abviously armaan should be KSG no one else
n actress plz no shilpa no jenny new actress any one no proplem but not shilpa or jenny at all

Wow this is really interesting a totally new Face.....I dont see a reason to say NoLOL.....Lets see maybe even CV's will consider a New lead after all the chaos the three Riddhima's Created
LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Originally posted by henali

kajen kajen n kajen.......no doubt.....!.....i dont think there's any need 2 gv reasons.....!....

Why is there no need to be given a Reason DMG was Butchered the most when JW played the lead and the CV's made her chose Sid.......KaJen was kinda Dead by the time they ended

you are wrong!!!
kajen made DMG Alive!!!

I respect your POV......but its during the KaJen Phase...that DMG was Butchered to the core...with all the unwanted stuffs/illogical tracks and what not....I am a hardcore DMG fan...I love AR to bits but for me KaJen were never somebody with whom i could relate a AR the eternal couple...the eternal Love story i always loved...I am not against KaJen i like them....but if there is a Season 3 i dont prefer them...Not JW at least ...and in the KaJen Phase instead of growing in a relationship it deteriorated.... Plus Riddhima married Sid....(I know its the CV's who planned this track)....But still wish ki it never happened...

So you mean to say that even if SA comes back as Riddhima....all that riddhima did during Jenny times would be forgotten?
 The phase would still be carried on in her life,right? You can't just chuck it out just because Riddhima's face got changed againConfused It happened in Riddhima's life...and if SA comes back as Rids...she would be as much at fault as Riddhima during Jenny's time,so please leave aside that lame excuse! :)
You can change the face but not the deeds they did,so even if SA plays Riddhima-it will still stay along with her because RIDDHIMA did it and not SA,SK or JW!Confused

Well did the CV's not do this wipe out in the last season itself.....The way the showed the last few days were as if all those 10 months of DMG never existed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

i dnt think zer is... cuz if zat was the case.. they would have brought shilpa back as riddhima rather than another character...

I agree...they could have, but her exit from the show showed that she was not accepted much as Shilpa Malhotra....But still there is a want of KASH as AR if there is a season threeSmile

Go to top