Posted: 13 years ago
KaJen as AR widout a secund thot!
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ITS KASH ALL THE WAY FOR ME
Originally posted by: rickks

Sorry to say but they Played the most horrid part of AR story....The made DMG a living Nightmare.....the way the AR track progressed in the KaJen phase killed all the beautiful memories AR(Be it KaSh or KaSu) created....

Logic is way out of question...if the actual face of Riddhima could come back as a whole new character then so can she come back as Riddhima once again....

Why do u think JW got abused,Bashed and hated....For the viewers she ditched Armaan and went on with SID....once Armaan came back still she played with both these guys...Why???? (I agree ki its the CV's who planned this....but for mere viewers....Riddhima played by JW was doing TWO-timing.....Riddhima a character who stood by her principles and moral and values was being portrayed as a Player.....

So what can the Actress do for it??
its all the scripts fault!!
She was the best and stuck to the show through its thick and thins,I can go on with N reasons why Only Jenny deserves to play the role of Ridhimma!!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

When we are talking abt the character , riddhima is a bad person. She gav pain 2 Armaan coz of her conphusing state thts why we bashed the charceter .

So wats the fault of Jenny??? She did her job perfectly . She kept on acting the confused Riddhima coz she know its her Job.

Its not KaJen who made DMG horrid or nightmare

its the CVz who ruined DMG by planning s------------------r. But this s-----------------------r DMG ko le duba

SA came as new character. Wat happened did DMG viewers accepted her 4 Armaan??? No

Talking abt beautiful memories

Last epi of DMG was the MOST BEAUTIFUL AR SCENE in the whole 3 years of DMG by KaJen which cant be done this beautifully by any of the actress be it SA or SK. KaJen re-created Magic in DMG.

here I'm talking abt KaJen not the charceters. when it comes 2 Lead thing of DMG it will be KSG n Jenny coz they deserve tht

One more ting why DMG is wanted back if KaJen made it a nightmare????

Its them who played AR 4 the longest time. Isnt it ??? They are UNLTIMATE AR of DMG in true sense.

If they had ruined DMG , then there would have been no demand 4 DMG like crazzy.

I want KaJen in DMG 3 n thts wat is my POV😊

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kajennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn all d way...naazu n aditi well said..
Jenny has donned the role of RIdzy beyond Perfection<3!
Not only the last scene,every scene proves it!!
Even the most torturous scenes of DMG She has made it look beautiful!!
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
n rickks..we love both kash n kasu as dey played AR..bt its about personel choices..kajen to us shared a more beautiful chemistry..dats it..
thanks Ami🤗
naazy loved all your replies!!
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Jenny has donned the role of RIdzy beyond Perfection<3!
Not only the last scene,every scene proves it!!
Even the most torturous scenes of DMG She has made it look beautiful!!

bang on aditi.d panchgani scene where she went luking 4 armaan..dat cottage wali scenes..it is jst perfect..haunting n gyvs me goosebumps..jenny excel even in emo scenes..
Originally posted by: dmg_lovditonce

bang on aditi.d panchgani scene where she went luking 4 armaan..dat cottage wali scenes..it is jst perfect..haunting n gyvs me goosebumps..jenny excel even in emo scenes..

Seriously She is a phenomenon Actress!!
I was referring to the same scenes!!
She is excellent and very expressive when it comes to emotional and romantic scenes!!
She portrays it with great ease and comfort level,As an Actress she completely excels!!