Dill Mill Gaye

DMG SEASON 3 who shuld be the LEAD - Page 3

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: henali

kajen kajen n kajen.......no doubt.....!.....i dont think there's any need 2 gv reasons.....!....

Totally accept your POV DMG was Butchered the most when JW played the lead and the CV's made her chose Sid.......KaJen was kinda Dead by the time they ended
...so i would never vouch for them
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Steffz-

KaSh ❤️ They make a sizzling pair and I want them to create all the magic again 😍

Oh Yes....Though i am a Die-Heart KaSu Fan i loved KaSh chemistry too.....and the best part is when Shilpa came back as a new character...or Shilpa was no where in the Picture after the initial 10 months.....everybody still vouches for her to play Riddhima...even there have been articles that state that she is the Face of DMG.....
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Why is there no need to be given a Reason DMG was Butchered the most when JW played the lead and the CV's made her chose Sid.......KaJen was kinda Dead by the time they ended

you are wrong!!!
kajen made DMG Alive!!!
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

you are wrong!!!
kajen made DMG Alive!!!

I respect your POV......but its during the KaJen Phase...that DMG was Butchered to the core...with all the unwanted stuffs/illogical tracks and what not....I am a hardcore DMG fan...I love AR to bits but for me KaJen were never somebody with whom i could relate a AR the eternal couple...the eternal Love story i always loved...I am not against KaJen i like them....but if there is a Season 3 i dont prefer them...Not JW at least ...and in the KaJen Phase instead of growing in a relationship it deteriorated.... Plus Riddhima married Sid....(I know its the CV's who planned this track)....But still wish ki it never happened...
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Karan Singh Grover n Jennifer Winget only

they deserve 2 do the show as AR again or any new character

They played the most crucial phase of ARz story , they stayed Loyal 2 DMG n they are the Ultimate Armaan Riddhima. AR in True sense in only KSG Jenny.

SA already played a 2nd character in the same show. It will be weird 2 see her back as Riddhima. Jennifer Winget played the most important phase of DMG. She sticked 2 DMG in its worst phase.She got abused bashed hated but she dint leave the show.She also dint leave the show 4 bigger n better things. She is an amazing actress wid all the qualitites 2 play any character.The bUTCHERED RIDDHIMA was also the part of Riddhimaz character, which Jen portrayed in sucjh a way tht ARianz bound 2 hate her. She have a sizzling chemistry wid KSG .She played the character 4 1.5 years. She deserves the character of Riddhima more than SA or SK. Most importabtly Jenny is the only one who can match up wid the talent of KSG.

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
Karan and Shilpa of course they are the original AR !
This content was originally posted by: blessing-beauty

They played the most crucial phase of ARz story , they stayed Loyal 2 DMG n they are the Ultimate Armaan Riddhima. AR in True sense in only KSG Jenny.

SA already played a 2nd character in the same show. It will be weird 2 see her back as Riddhima. Jennifer Winget played the most important phase of DMG. She sticked 2 DMG in its worst phase.She got abused bashed hated but she dint leave the show.She also dint leave the show 4 bigger n better things. She is an amazing actress wid all the qualitites 2 play any character.The bUTCHERED RIDDHIMA was also the part of Riddhimaz character, which Jen portrayed in sucjh a way tht ARianz bound 2 hate her. She have a sizzling chemistry wid KSG .She played the character 4 1.5 years. She deserves the character of Riddhima more than SA or SK. Most importabtly Jenny is the only one who can match up wid the talent of KSG.

well said.............👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blessing-beauty

SA already played a 2nd character in the same show. It will be weird 2 see her back as Riddhima. Jennifer Winget played the most important phase of DMG. She sticked 2 DMG in its worst phase.She got abused bashed hated but she dint leave the show.She also dint leave the show 4 bigger n better things. She is an amazing actress wid all the qualitites 2 play any character.She have a sizzling chemistry wid KSG .She played the character 4 1.5 years. She deserves the character of Riddhima more than SA or SK. Most importabtly Jenny is the only one who can match up wid the talent of KSG.

Sorry to say but they Played the most horrid part of AR story....The made DMG a living Nightmare.....the way the AR track progressed in the KaJen phase killed all the beautiful memories AR(Be it KaSh or KaSu) created....

Logic is way out of question...if the actual face of Riddhima could come back as a whole new character then so can she come back as Riddhima once again....

Why do u think JW got abused,Bashed and hated....For the viewers she ditched Armaan and went on with SID....once Armaan came back still she played with both these guys...Why???? (I agree ki its the CV's who planned this....but for mere viewers....Riddhima played by JW was doing TWO-timing.....Riddhima a character who stood by her principles and moral and values was being portrayed as a Player.....

rickks thumbnail
I Would go for an entirely new cast or KASH.....

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rickks:-- I don't know about DMG yaar but whenever I want to look @ a TRUE AR fan(very rear ofcuz) were geunine always and who liked/loved Shilpa as I am her fan then you're one of those whose posts I look out for besides AR-Maneet fan and a few others. I always go back to your posts where you appreciated Shona as Shilpa Malhotra and it brightens my face since your post showed someone appreciating Shona for growing as an actor and for a fan like me, it means a lot 😳

If I do have to talk about DMG and KaSh, then it is what KSG says as a 'Wishful thinking...' sighs..and no matter what has happened, I would def. love to see KaSh just ONE time in one love story from START to END...sighs =| And more than me, I would want KaSh for my KaShians friends cuz they have faced too much by now man. All the sad stuff and sorrows have fallen in KaShians lap always. High time they got some happiness<3

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago