Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Intezar...............khatm honney ko hai.........

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone.............well ltl kii aniversary kii baat nahiin kar rahii.........ussmein just 72 hours more i am talking about tomorrow's episode..................๐Ÿ˜›

Wow..................waiting for dutta to refuse to go with the two๐Ÿคฃ..............and being stunned to see his wifey driving.................awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................๐Ÿ‘

Inetezar toh mujhey uss din kaa hai..............JAB USS SEEMA KE SAAMNEY ...........when she asks for apology.................. DUTTA WILL CONFESS----Jo tunney karna tha............Tunney kiya seema..................Khatam kar diya tunney dutta ko...................aur tere dhoke ne mere ko dutta bhau banaa diyaa...............ABB ISS DUTTA BHAU KII ZINDAGI KE HAR PAL...............HAR LAMHEY PAR SIRF AUR SIRF NAKUShA KAA HAK HAI!.....................๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜›

What say?!..................Aisaa hua toh party tum sab dogeyy naa mujhey?!...............waisey ltl party almost ready........hope u enjoy what sheeba has to serve u that special day/.................................๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey sweetie....
yaaa tomrrow finally....a tasha scene again and baaji too...
yeah eargly waiting for seema and dutta takrar hehehe

agar dutta ne aise bola na toh meh khud akar tumhare muh mee mithai daloon gi...hehehehe

waiting for the LTL BASH BY SHEEBA๐Ÿ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

hey sweetie....

yaaa tomrrow finally....a tasha scene again and baaji too...
yeah eargly waiting for seema and dutta takrar hehehe

agar dutta ne aise bola na toh meh khud akar tumhare muh mee mithai daloon gi...hehehehe

waiting for the LTL BASH BY SHEEBA๐Ÿ˜‰

hope u like it my ganster of week................๐Ÿ˜†omgggggggg bring rasgulla only shona loves rasgulla naa.............sheeba wahii khayegi..................๐Ÿ˜‰
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am waiting for monday too .. I Hope he does not think that Naku hid the fact that she knows how drive ... after he is a gadha ..but then again she did drive the jeep with out knowing how too ( only we know it .)

But girl the one I pity is Baji ... getting pushed both sides ...

Nd seema ..I want to see
D and N reaction
I want to know what the both have to say
I want to see D reaction and behaviour towards ( if tries to explain himself )
nd I want a jealous N
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: scorpio10

I am waiting for monday too .. I Hope he does not think that Naku hid the fact that she knows how drive ... after he is a gadha ..but then again she did drive the jeep with out knowing how too ( only we know it .)

But girl the one I pity is Baji ... getting pushed both sides ...

Nd seema ..I want to see
D and N reaction
I want to know what the both have to say
I want to see D reaction and behaviour towards ( if tries to explain himself )
nd I want a jealous N

๐Ÿ˜†if that happens dutta will be like---Aye naku itni badi baat chupaayi tunney mujhse u know how to drive?!............and tab baji will say----BHAU ABHI BAS HUA!..................Mera dil jaanta hai aap donon pya ke panchiyon kii wajah se main jaan hateli par rakhkar waheeni ke saath aaya hai..............Chadhaa do aap mujhey sooli par.....................๐Ÿคฃ
NainaSengal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

hope u like it my ganster of week................๐Ÿ˜†omgggggggg bring rasgulla only shona loves rasgulla naa.............sheeba wahii khayegi..................๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahaha ya dear.....rasgula hi milega agar hosake toh mishal ko bhi invite karllon gi rasgule khane par๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†if that happens dutta will be like---Aye naku itni badi baat chupaayi tunney mujhse u know how to drive?!............and tab baji will say----BHAU ABHI BAS HUA!..................Mera dil jaanta hai aap donon pya ke panchiyon kii wajah se main jaan hateli par rakhkar waheeni ke saath aaya hai..............Chadhaa do aap mujhey sooli par.....................๐Ÿคฃ

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
๐Ÿค—Nakku ke teddy size kii hug for u dear....................Mishal ke saath rasgulla party...................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................๐Ÿ˜
Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: scorpio10

ARRE U FOUND IT SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY?!..........................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

NainaSengal thumbnail

๐Ÿค—Nakku ke teddy size kii hug for u dear....................Mishal ke saath rasgulla party...................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................๐Ÿ˜

hahaha ohhh tumhe bhii๐Ÿค—
anything for u darling....
lagta hai ab plan banahna pare ga mishal ko LTL sets se uthane ka...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†