Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand-Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvator (Page 8)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

@chillu : till nw der hsnt bn much of Ekats BTish touch...i hope it continues dis way.....

I don't know, yaar! Maithili returning and that too negative is very Ekta-ish and may happen! Even I hope she doesn't give too much of her typical touch to the show. But you have to admit, no matter how much we criticise her shows when they're on air, once they're pulled off, they're the ones remembered the most!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@chillu : i agree........her lead pairs r most of d times super hit....she alwaz tries to keep d track updating wid all possible twists....n all des shows of SP n ZEE which r Non-BTish look lk a replica of her old shows.....

bt she ws d 1 who started wid family dramas...long lasting hit family dramas....

bt i think dis show bein on Starone wudnt hv dat BTish touch coz if she wanted to dn she wud hv aired it on Zee or SP n nt on youth channel lk starone...

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

@chillu : i agree........her lead pairs r most of d times super hit....she alwaz tries to keep d track updating wid all possible twists....n all des shows of SP n ZEE which r Non-BTish look lk a replica of her old shows.....

bt she ws d 1 who started wid family dramas...long lasting hit family dramas....

bt i think dis show bein on Starone wudnt hv dat BTish touch coz if she wanted to dn she wud hv aired it on Zee or SP n nt on youth channel lk starone...

Well, I don't know how the people of other channels would've reacted to this show. I can't imagine a better channel that SO for airing PKYEK. But if you see she's already started some of her stuff: Pia lands up in the same college as her half sister, in the same town as her father, the rivalry between the Ds and the Rs are obviously being developed so that AbhIya, among everything else, have their families opposing their love too. But ya, these typical twists are being given a very unique touch in this show. Its not about the twist, its about how its handled and shown. Even if Ekta picks up a total 'rulla hua' twist I won't mind if its presented wellEmbarrassed

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
exactly chillu...c der r sumthings which r necessary to make an interesting track...i think thou its a youth based show she knws dat ders limited youth in India who watch daily soaps...so fr trps to get decent or higher she needs family audience too...n also may b she doesnt want only d lead pair to get all d screen time n der scenes to get repetitive aftr some days....so hvin loads of characters...interlinked....n family drama presented in modern way is not bad at all....wat say...

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

exactly chillu...c der r sumthings which r necessary to make an interesting track...i think thou its a youth based show she knws dat ders limited youth in India who watch daily soaps...so fr trps to get decent or higher she needs family audience too...n also may b she doesnt want only d lead pair to get all d screen time n der scenes to get repetitive aftr some days....so hvin loads of characters...interlinked....n family drama presented in modern way is not bad at all....wat say...

Exactly!! I cannot get enough of AbhIya but the fact that I didn't get them this week is what will hook me and make me crave for more of them next week! Plus, I love AbhIya and all and they're the only reason I watch this show but then, I love Kabir, Mish, Panchi and everyone too! The show seems incomplete without them and as much as I enjoy AbhIya, I do miss them when they aren't around!

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@chillu : its alwaz better to get less bt quality scenes...dn d charm of d jodi satys intact as d scenes wont bcum repetitive....

also i love the whole Coll atmosphere.....meesha kabir panchi T tracker etc etc.....

wud like to c meesha n abhay's frndship or mre scenes...coz hv liked all d meesha abhay scenes dey hv shown till nw....i lk d episodes mre coz its a package ...full on entertainment rather dn jus intense n romance......

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

@chillu : its alwaz better to get less bt quality scenes...dn d charm of d jodi satys intact as d scenes wont bcum repetitive....

also i love the whole Coll atmosphere.....meesha kabir panchi T tracker etc etc.....

wud like to c meesha n abhay's frndship or mre scenes...coz hv liked all d meesha abhay scenes dey hv shown till nw....i lk d episodes mre coz its a package ...full on entertainment rather dn jus intense n romance......

I absolutely adore Misha and Abhay!!! I'm really hoping to see some great friendship between them! I'm pretty sure that Mish will be the first one to support AbhIya's love story whenever it starts.

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@chillu : yeah i too think so...coz she knws pia well....n she knws ders sumthin brewing b/n d two...

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index