Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand-Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvator - Page 8

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

Shukriya Shukriya.🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Okay the thread is about is it twilight or vampire dairies?
I know about twilight and have no knowledge about vampire diaries.But what my opinion , is that its mixture of both,ideas of both are manipulated with some more creative ideas and pkyek has been made.😳

Welcome to the club. I've read and seen twilight and I'm clueless about VD except that Damon is hot and I think Ian is genuinely very good looking. I think PKYEK may have drawn an inspiration from these two 'eternal vampire sagas' but it has an identity and individuality of its own. Its a twlight and VD ki kahaani with a twist😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Welcome to the club. I've read and seen twilight and I'm clueless about VD except that Damon is hot and I think Ian is genuinely very good looking. I think PKYEK may have drawn an inspiration from these two 'eternal vampire sagas' but it has an identity and individuality of its own. Its a twlight and VD ki kahaani with a twist😳

Yup , thats what I just said now.Its the idea taken by both of the vampire sagas and manipulated with its own new creative ideas and originality and named as pkyek.Of course!!PKYEK holds its own originality and speciality.
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Mahi: Exactly! PKYEK is special in its own way!!

P.S. Sorry for disappearing. Didn't know I'll be away for so long!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Mahi: Exactly! PKYEK is special in its own way!!

P.S. Sorry for disappearing. Didn't know I'll be away for so long!

Its Okay.Hamara convo bohut serious hogaya.🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Lol!! Haan!! Anyway, we're having a blast in Devina's post!🤣
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PKYEK has elements of TVD and Twilight in it...Maithli being Abhay's past with Piya being his present just like katherine being Damon & Stefan's past with Elena being their present, and from Twilight series, Edward wanting to stay away from Bella, and Bella trying to find out about Edward's mystery and in PKYEK, Abhay wants to stay away from Piya but Piya being too curious is wanting to fnd out Abhay's hidden truth's! Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

I have seen both Twilight and Vampire Diaries ( VD is my teacup any day , though ) , so yes, PKYEK is a meeting ground of both the sagas. Situations , characters and sub plots have been picked from both Twilight and Vampire Diaries. And because of a brilliant cast , good writing in places and the desi touch , it is fun watching the Indianized version.

As for Abhay . He is Edward, Stefan and Damon rolled into one and that makes him a unique vampire. His touch-me-not rudeness is something different , though. Like Edward, he tries to keep Bella/Piya away. Like Stefan, he has a kind , compassionate heart and intrinsic goodness and a charm that works without him having to do much effort. He has the all-black appearance of Damon and his wicked sense of hot humour - the only difference being that Abhay doesn't smirk as often as Damon does.

The real coming of Vampire Diaries into PKYEK would be if we get to see a sassy and go-getter Katherine in Maithli.

The show has it's own flavour even though most ingredients come from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries.

completely agree with every word

Abhay is unique which is why I love him so much....he isnt Edward,Stefan or Damon...but he's a mixture of all three which makes him so appealing and interesting😳
Melkor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

completely agree with every word

Abhay is unique which is why I love him so much....he isnt Edward,Stefan or Damon...but he's a mixture of all three which makes him so appealing and interesting😳

Well Said! Abhay is just like a mixture of Edward,Stefan and Damon.And Pia could be a fine Bella/Elena.For Kabir I would say only one thing that is JACOB BLACK! Only one thing that he is not a werewolf.But, I think he would be one soon.I have a theory for this.If the werewolves would bite then he would become one.And that last but not the least,in Maithili we would see a Katherine.And Pia,she is more of Bella than Elena.If Kabir becomes a werewolf,then he would be a competition to Abhay even more.After all-VAMPIRE Vs WEREWOLF.