Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand-Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvator (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

@chillu : hv sn VD as well...yeah d maithilli part is a bit similar bt dn dats k...i think CVs ll gv it a desi tadka to mk it evn mre interesting...

Maybe. I don't want Maithili back, to tell you the truth. I want something like Maithili is dead and everything and Abhay slowly falls for PiaOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@chillu : i too dont want maithilli to come bk...but i wanna c flashbks of d entire abhay-maithilli story..........in d sense dey can show it in flashbks while abhay narrating the story to sum1 lk kabir..meesha or best to Pia...

or flashbks lk dey showed d ther day wen pia ws at abhay's place to stay....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged

@chillu : i too dont want maithilli to come bk...but i wanna c flashbks of d entire abhay-maithilli story..........in d sense dey can show it in flashbks while abhay narrating the story to sum1 lk kabir..meesha or best to Pia...

or flashbks lk dey showed d ther day wen pia ws at abhay's place to stay....

Ya, I do, obviously, want to know that AM love story and I also want to know what circumstances forced them to separate but I don't want Maithili's ghost coming back to haunt AbhIya's love story (there isn't one yet but well, you got what I meant)Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@chillu : yea i do get u...i want dem to show her in past n nt intervene in present bt at d same time...jus connect AM love story to abhiya...lk pia looks similar to mithilli ..........so some connection widout she being the reason to affect der relationship...

.Jane..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
do chk d article i posted here on PG2

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

@chillu : yea i do get u...i want dem to show her in past n nt intervene in present bt at d same time...jus connect AM love story to abhiya...lk pia looks similar to mithilli ..........so some connection widout she being the reason to affect der relationship...

Eggjectly. But Ekta Maiyya ki Jai. Agar Mihir wapis aa sakta hai toh Maithili kis khet ki mooli haiErmm

As much as I hate it, this is an Ekta show. There are superbly bright chances that Maithili will be back to ruin AbhIya's romantic bliss (whenever that might start)Ouch

adits7

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

do chk d article i posted here on PG2

Ya, I've read that article before. Poor Viv! His wish is not being grantedLOL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@chillu : till nw der hsnt bn much of Ekats BTish touch...i hope it continues dis way.....

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index