Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand-Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvator (Page 11)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
PKYEK has elements of TVD and Twilight in it...Maithli being Abhay's past with Piya being his present just like katherine being Damon & Stefan's past with Elena being their present, and from Twilight series, Edward wanting to stay away from Bella, and Bella trying to find out about Edward's mystery and in PKYEK, Abhay wants to stay away from Piya but Piya being too curious is wanting to fnd out Abhay's hidden truth's!

Edited by .Yamini. - 26 December 2010 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I have seen both Twilight and Vampire Diaries ( VD is my teacup any day , though ) , so yes, PKYEK is a meeting ground of both the sagas. Situations , characters and sub plots have been picked from both Twilight and Vampire Diaries. And because of a brilliant cast , good writing in places and the desi touch , it is fun watching the Indianized version.

As for Abhay . He is Edward, Stefan and Damon rolled into one and that makes him a unique vampire. His touch-me-not rudeness is something different , though. Like Edward, he tries to keep Bella/Piya away. Like Stefan, he has a kind , compassionate heart and intrinsic goodness and a charm that works without him having to do much effort. He has the all-black appearance of Damon and his wicked sense of hot humour - the only difference being that Abhay doesn't smirk as often as Damon does.

The real coming of Vampire Diaries into PKYEK would be if we get to see a sassy and go-getter Katherine in Maithli.

The show has it's own flavour even though most ingredients come from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries.

completely agree with every word

Abhay is unique which is why I love him so much....he isnt Edward,Stefan or Damon...but he's a mixture of all three which makes him so appealing and interestingEmbarrassed
---Andromeda--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Andromeda---
---Andromeda---

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Originally posted by Pocahontas

I have seen both Twilight and Vampire Diaries ( VD is my teacup any day , though ) , so yes, PKYEK is a meeting ground of both the sagas. Situations , characters and sub plots have been picked from both Twilight and Vampire Diaries. And because of a brilliant cast , good writing in places and the desi touch , it is fun watching the Indianized version.

As for Abhay . He is Edward, Stefan and Damon rolled into one and that makes him a unique vampire. His touch-me-not rudeness is something different , though. Like Edward, he tries to keep Bella/Piya away. Like Stefan, he has a kind , compassionate heart and intrinsic goodness and a charm that works without him having to do much effort. He has the all-black appearance of Damon and his wicked sense of hot humour - the only difference being that Abhay doesn't smirk as often as Damon does.

The real coming of Vampire Diaries into PKYEK would be if we get to see a sassy and go-getter Katherine in Maithli.

The show has it's own flavour even though most ingredients come from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries.

completely agree with every word

Abhay is unique which is why I love him so much....he isnt Edward,Stefan or Damon...but he's a mixture of all three which makes him so appealing and interestingEmbarrassed
Well Said! Abhay is just like a mixture of Edward,Stefan and Damon.And Pia could be a fine Bella/Elena.For Kabir I would say only one thing that is JACOB BLACK! Only one thing that he is not a werewolf.But, I think he would be one soon.I have a theory for this.If the werewolves would bite then he would become one.And that last but not the least,in Maithili we would see a Katherine.And Pia,she is more of Bella than Elena.If Kabir becomes a werewolf,then he would be a competition to Abhay even more.After all-VAMPIRE Vs WEREWOLF.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index