Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand-Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvator (Page 10)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Yeah Neethi.Mujhe tu pata bhi nahin ye topic kiske baare mein hainROFLROFLek minute parh kar aayi.ROFLROFLROFL

Tu mahan hai, Mahi!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Tu mahan hai, Mahi!!ROFL ROFL ROFL


Shukriya Shukriya.ROFL ROFL ROFL
Okay the thread is about is it twilight or vampire dairies?
I know about twilight and have no knowledge about vampire diaries.But what my opinion , is that its mixture of both,ideas of both are manipulated with some more creative ideas and pkyek has been made.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Tu mahan hai, Mahi!!ROFL ROFL ROFL


Shukriya Shukriya.ROFL ROFL ROFL
Okay the thread is about is it twilight or vampire dairies?
I know about twilight and have no knowledge about vampire diaries.But what my opinion , is that its mixture of both,ideas of both are manipulated with some more creative ideas and pkyek has been made.Embarrassed

Welcome to the club. I've read and seen twilight and I'm clueless about VD except that Damon is hot and I think Ian is genuinely very good looking. I think PKYEK may have drawn an inspiration from these two 'eternal vampire sagas' but it has an identity and individuality of its own. Its a twlight and VD ki kahaani with a twistEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out


Welcome to the club. I've read and seen twilight and I'm clueless about VD except that Damon is hot and I think Ian is genuinely very good looking. I think PKYEK may have drawn an inspiration from these two 'eternal vampire sagas' but it has an identity and individuality of its own. Its a twlight and VD ki kahaani with a twistEmbarrassed


Yup , thats what I just said now.Its the idea taken by both of the vampire sagas and manipulated with its own new creative ideas and originality and named as pkyek.Of course!!PKYEK holds its own originality and speciality.


Edited by Princezz22 - 26 December 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Mahi: Exactly! PKYEK is special in its own way!!

P.S. Sorry for disappearing. Didn't know I'll be away for so long!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Mahi: Exactly! PKYEK is special in its own way!!

P.S. Sorry for disappearing. Didn't know I'll be away for so long!Ouch


Its Okay.Hamara convo bohut serious hogaya.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Lol!! Haan!! Anyway, we're having a blast in Devina's post!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index