India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand-Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvator

---Andromeda--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Andromeda---
---Andromeda---

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
At first when I started watching the show,I thought it was Hindi version of Twilight but now it seems that it is more of Vampire Diaries. And Abhay,who does his character match to?Edward of Twilight or Stefan of Vampire Diaries? CONFUSION RULES! It looks like it is mixture of Twilight and Vampire Diaries squashed together. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maya_84brokenmirrorsRoark--sumana13--adits7EagleEye-BefikreTheBlackJaguar

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
yh i thought that too, fiirst when it started off as twilight n then after maithalli's past with abhay it seemed  similar to vampire diaries
Abhay is in stefan's situation where theres a girl who has the same face as the woman he loved years ago...but unlike stefan, abhay doesnt try to get to know pia...he just wants her to stay away like edward wanted bella to stay away from him in the beginning
i think like edward abhay wont be able to resist pia for longSmile

so both twilight n vampire diaries are bought into PKYEK n some aspects of Edward and Stefan's characters are bought into Abhay
theres also one aspect of Damon bought into Abhay which is he is almost always dressed in black..

wonder how the warewolf track will be shown in PKYEK...it seems more like twilight-the forbidden land where abhay cant go

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maya_84lubslubsy--sumana13--IndigoBluesRoarkadits7-Mink-Akankshaa.

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I wud say, Twillight Vampire Diaries Ekta Ki Zubani. And true it's a mixture of the movie and the show, yet it is different from them, since it has kinda it's own story and evn though i can see many similarities between them, i still find it way different, maybe coz it remain's desi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina_abhaynaj7_.mariam._--sumana13--Roarksehar mehrotra

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

I wud say, Twillight Vampire Diaries Ekta Ki Zubani. And true it's a mixture of the movie and the show, yet it is different from them, since it has kinda it's own story and evn though i can see many similarities between them, i still find it way different, maybe coz it remain's desi.

LOL nice way to sum it all up "twilight Vampire Diaries Ekta ki Zubani!

yh it still has a desi touch to it n the other side tracks like Pia being Arnab's daughter n her relationship with Dobriyal sisters

its also got an ekta touch to it will the many parties n the extreme weather-always snowing but pia in skirts n sleevless n mish is shorts!

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark--sumana13--adits7

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@ Shona yeah and there r actually so many scenes of PKYEK which is taken from twillight, but i feel AbhiYa, since they r the leads, make the scenes looks like it's their own.

scorpio95Roarkadits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yeah i too think its twillight n vampire diaries amalgamated in 1 PYEK..

d college , mre youth part n warewolves seems lk twillight..while abhay's past is mre lk Catherine-Damon-Stefan kinda....

along wid typical ekta BTish tadka to it....lk danish culprit track...dobriyals n Pia connection/relation....etc etc...

wateva it is..its entertaining..interestin n fun to watch...
Big smile

Edited by adits7 - 26 December 2010 at 4:28am

Roark--sumana13---Mink-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I have seen both Twilight and Vampire Diaries ( VD is my teacup any day , though ) , so yes, PKYEK is a meeting ground of both the sagas. Situations , characters and sub plots have been picked from both Twilight and Vampire Diaries. And because of a brilliant cast , good writing in places and the desi touch , it is fun watching the Indianized version.

As for Abhay . He is Edward, Stefan and Damon rolled into one and that makes him a unique vampire. His touch-me-not rudeness is something different , though. Like Edward, he tries to keep Bella/Piya away. Like Stefan, he has a kind , compassionate heart and intrinsic goodness and a charm that works without him having to do much effort. He has the all-black appearance of Damon and his wicked sense of hot humour - the only difference being that Abhay doesn't smirk as often as Damon does.

The real coming of Vampire Diaries into PKYEK would be if we get to see a sassy and go-getter Katherine in Maithli.

The show has it's own flavour even though most ingredients come from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01Maohmonsoonlovenaj7--sumana13--shona.RoarkTani91-Mink-adits7nyctophiliaAkankshaa.Befikre

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
^ perfectly summed up
woah that wud be cool to see maihalli be like katherine-sukiti is a gd actress and it wud be great to see her do 2 completely different roles in one show
but i think maithalli will be a nice person who will see abhay's happiness with pia now that she is no more but then again it is an ekta show...and there is every chance of her being bak...

Edited by shona. - 26 December 2010 at 5:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95--sumana13--RoarkTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index