Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

THE BEST,WORST AND OUR HOPES !! (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

hi tanthya , lovely thread 

one of mine favourate scene was  terace scene,  loved the way he said tat now u r happy wit ur family and sis, and the way he offer food 2 her wit sooooooooo much love n his eyes 

Thanxx,na9na,

Yep One of my fav,fav,fav favourite  Moments....I just loved that sceneBig smile

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged

gud one merarai..............Tongue  d way he said............it was vry nice...........EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

indeep it was awesme scenes and the way krish laugh wen he heard tat angad  got slap frm a girl and his funny dialogues wer 2 good . angad frds  and krish frds all of them acted brillently and it was beutifuly picturised on the cliff 
yaa..his oneliners were awesome...........''arrey rajja''..........................LOLLOLClapClap    ''kaise klag rahe hooge bey''.......................ClapClapLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by carisma2

My favourite was the surrender scene

lOVE THIS SCENE - IT WAS UNIQUE AND A CLASSIC - AND ALSO LUVED THE BIT WHEN BABA ACTED LIKE HE'S GETTING RAPED. LOLLOLLOL
ROFL  gud thing is that he saved his ATAMASAMMAAN.................ROFL
Yah he stood up for his rights! He took a Pratigya, no S3X without LOVE!LOLLOLLOL
yeah......n now he demands only one thing n not love.............WinkLOLLOL bahoot bigad gaya hai..............LOLLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
okk my alll time fav scene is wen krishna get to know abut her kidnaaping.......n d way he was crying...........krishna was completly heart broken....it showed another side of krihsna n soft side.......which we never had seen................was d best scene for me........both from d story n from arhaan's acting is concerned...............i guess it was  d best scene done by him..................ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nababithaj

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
okk my alll time fav scene is wen krishna get to know abut her kidnaaping.......n d way he was crying...........krishna was completly heart broken....it showed another side of krihsna n soft side.......which we never had seen................was d best scene for me........both from d story n from arhaan's acting is concerned...............i guess it was  d best scene done by him..................ClapStar 

ya pragati; it was beutiful scenes and the way arhaan acted n tat scenes seem 2 be natural and the way he make his face sooooooooo innocent ; wen prats ask him 2 sleep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged

ya pragati; it was beutiful scenes and the way arhaan acted n tat scenes seem 2 be natural and the way he make his face sooooooooo innocent ; wen prats ask him 2 sleep
he acted so natural in that scne that i actually started crying in d scene..........otherwise i never feel bad while watching shows.................LOLLOLLOL

babithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Avvee.....
am not lazy goose!
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey tanths......thank u for such wonderful kriya moments..........Tongue
n yaa in new year we expect lots n lots of good stuff happening for kriya as well as all those related to kriya............
first being.............krish start working.....LOL

babithaj

Go to top