Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

THE BEST,WORST AND OUR HOPES !! (Page 2)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Wats this bombarding with MKAP videos!! :-))))

One of the most enjoybale Kriya moment is
channa maar scene....very goooooood one!!

I dint get the videe link of the same!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya,  U gave us such a huge responsibility...PinchWacko[think Krishna , running away from taking responsibility....]LOL Me Pratigya, dragging u back to ur dooooty ,minus the bhashan ofcLOLLOL
Buh, don't worry... this is our pleasure , members r just waiting to pour their heart....this is a 'PERFECT THREAD' to share their feelings towards this wonderful show called " Man ke awaaz Pratigya" which brought us all together n it gave us all such  wonderful friends thru this forum. Thanks to whoever brought this lovely show on air with such talented artists.Our heartfelt "THANKS", TO POPS , for they listen to us.
 My fav scene is evergreen pasted in my heart is K's dream n their Hug, I dunno It felt SPECIAL n PURE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uPT7QHQAcg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Worst so far I have felt is Naina n Arushi acting ..now worse is her so-called make over!! Confused
Moer than Arushi,,its Naina's acting that turns me off...I automatically ff her part.
Prof showing more of subtle acting now.

I want two thigsn to be shown...it wud be many of our wish too...
Arushi eloping from TN is ok..but worst way of shwoing the end to this track..I mean she must realise wat she has done to Kesar...bigamy is a crime...she foolishly misunderstands her sister n like a big fool chooses to be a wife of a pati..without any sinegle thot about his first wife...
CVs must know smth substantial ..

I serioualy dont want Arushi from vanishing...from the show.is this an end to a girl's apathy...can she not be shown to start a new happy life...realising her mistakes....having a newphase....or smth

Here comes our lady Kesar.....CVs must do smth about her character.

What hapnd to the FBs of SS killing his bhabhi..??
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hey... I Loved it when she says....' phir kisse pooche???' - I can feel her pain, she wanna clear his mind n wanna help him come out of his torments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4UIOpz-i_c&feature=related

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nacorvette

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
A scene between Naina n Pratigya

wen P shares happiness of seeing her bhaiya n bhabhi together with ehr mother,,Naina imm quips with motherly concern .."If Husband n wife are not together,,,how can their differences be settled??" hinting P staying away from K..after fake pregnancy pooja!

a hilarious moment

wen K talks about honey moon....SS says Adarsh will join u..K will be shocked... Y Adarsh...? to keep an eye on Pratigya??

SS sarcastically replies...:.yes yes..during honeymoon u take care of ur sis...he will take care of his".....! :-)))))))))))))) chanceless he is!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteFilza.babithaj

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Tanths awesome awesome thread!! Clap
all my favorite KriYa scenes Embarrassed
but ones that really touched my hearts are Adda scene; that is a beauty... and that scene after 3rd September maha episode where P confesses her love, K was amazing in that scene, he seemed the happiest person in planet when P says love you to him.. 
and then their hug.. P's dream! this is also one of the best Blushing  can never have enough of these 3 scenes.. have watched these so so many times Embarrassed  

Edited by Filza.T - 26 December 2010 at 5:26am
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Babitha...

In K dream  hug scene..the way she rushes to hug him is wat I like the most!! :-) very nice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nababithaj

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

A scene between Naina n Pratigya

wen P shares happiness of seeing her bhaiya n bhabhi together with ehr mother,,Naina imm quips with motherly concern .."If Husband n wife are not together,,,how can their differences be settled??" hinting P staying away from K..after fake pregnancy pooja! 

one of my favourite scene.. for the first time i loved Nainaji in that scene and P was good too Embarrassed her eyes there were full of hope and there was willingness to give a chance to her troubled married life

a hilarious moment

wen K talks about honey moon....SS says Adarsh will join u..K will be shocked... Y Adarsh...? to keep an eye on Pratigya??

SS sarcastically replies...:.yes yes..during honeymoon u take care of ur sis...he will take care of his".....! :-)))))))))))))) chanceless he is!!!

Edited by Filza.T - 27 December 2010 at 9:51am

Go to top