Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

THE BEST,WORST AND OUR HOPES !! (Page 17)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

The scene between KP wen she wears the sari gifted by him...he sees her hand burnt ....
despite many bloopers in the scene...it was enjoyable!

I like it when Pratigya is all set for SR and  does 16 Shingar ..Krishna comes in from  the rain , is surprised and attracted to see her so dressed but quickly averts his eyes [He will be under the impression that she does not love him]

those set of episodes right from the above mentioned one till SR n newly wed romance had some good moments...
She trying to get near him..then her confession...channa scene...K bday...laddoo stuffing...the dance..Tunna/chandu between Kriya...then the SR

n wer they are now is also nice....more understanding now but still needs to grow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nababithajhussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanths for making this threadHug and all the posters for thier input...i thouroughly enjoyed it....I love every frame that has Kriya in it...even without any dialouge, they just always do for me...But I specially love their eye locks...they speak volume and that too beautifullyDay Dreaming

One such scene that I love is after fake pregnancy fiasco, when Prats was leaving TN and she turns back and looks at Krishna and their brief eye lock at that time conveyed so muchClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Another one when K realises that RABADI was not for P and she asked for it for Kesar...Krishna's reaction was bang on...

two of my all time favorites are:

1. when Krishna touches sleeping Prats for the first time after their wedding...the moment he removes her hair from her face and feels so awe in her beauty...he was terrific in that scene

2. their first button sewing scene after SR...it was all romantic, flirty eye lock, naughty, cute all in one...I specially loved K's expression after P kisses him the second time...though I still do not know whether it was K or AB reacting but it was genuine 

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 27 December 2010 at 7:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naa_uma---Yemi---babithaj

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i've shared many of my fav scenes....but u didn't notice.....................Unhappy

Ka bey..yeh ka self pity...

Lovely PP ! Paro ..
thancccu ji..................LOLLOL u also changed ur pp...............Tongue nice one............every image of AB looks gr8..............EmbarrassedLOL

Ab  AB ke Gun Gaana Shuru math kar... ..WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLcontinue with ur fav Scene Desc..Big smile
LOL
ka kare control hi nahi hota................WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
any frame that has kriya keeps my eyes glued to them Day Dreaming....... but to contribute to this thread, i'll add this scene......

K enjoying with his 1st love (his bed LOL)....... P comes and tells him she's going to temple & keeping a fast

K's expression asking why........P tells for your health......his sarcastic smile ....." first you try to poison me then you pray for my good health"...... her face crumbling Clap

AB as usual was bang on with his body language & expressions

in fact this whole clip had some wonderful scenes..... K's petulant request that he wants to enjoy his bed alone... his expression when he realises P's just stumped him by offering to sleep on the floor...... he eventually coming over to cover her with the quilt

Edited by yemi3006 - 27 December 2010 at 8:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naHamiSkyhussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

one funny scne..............wen krishna asks prats if she had ny BF in clg...........his line........''tumre ye jo dost haina unnko miss KISS karne ki kono jaroorat nahi.............jittna bhi miss aur jitna bhi kiss karna hai humko karo na''................ROFL

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

honorable mentions .......

P's eyes when she was eating the chilli rice Clap ........K's Shocked face watching her eating it. LOL

Following morning.......P comes breezing in like a bright & colorful butterfly as if nothing happened the day before to wake him up, a hopelessly enthralled K can't help himself from  tracking her every movement with his eyes

Edited by yemi3006 - 27 December 2010 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

Go to top