Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

THE BEST,WORST AND OUR HOPES !! (Page 15)

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i also liked the scenes wer krish ask prats 2 get ready as we r gng 4 cinema wen prats ask  cinema  ;;;;;;; i just  loved the way  krish explaing 2 her "  yeh film hotee  cinema  oo  picture jooo aise  batkar  dekhtae hai bada bada oooo  ke baat kar rahe hai both of them showd grt expression esp arhaan explaing part  and pratigya eyes  expressions wer mindblowing 

Edited by na9na - 27 December 2010 at 5:40am

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by HamiSky

btw hami u havenot wrote your favourite trio kitchen scene i was waiting fior itWink

Trio of Naina , Arushi n Dadi??? DeadConfusedOuch
that was the first time I felt Why shud i watch this show!!!!

Even the last Fri episode...wer Naina scolds Komal for the current thing....OMG.!! Dead
LOL i knew it tat u havenot liked it just kidding seriously i had headcahe that day and nainajis new makeover isOuchSleepy Dead i want her contract to b ended cant bear her anymore

Makeover ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...Is that her new MAKEOVER ?? Her sari's pallu slips by an inch over her forehead and it is new Makeover !!!

One Scene That I liked...

SS calls Guruji for  Muh Dikhayi of Aarushi, Guruji coldly informs them tht he is performing Shradh of his youngest daughter..hearing this Aarushi starts crying ..Shakthi comes in at this juncture ,sees Aarushi in tears,blood boils and he  makes a veiled thread at Baba n Babu....The ever vigiliante SS moves quickly to douse the fire ..This was  one good moment...The patriarch throwing  himself in the ring and acting as the refree and the hot headed Son heeding the advice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

i also liked the scenes wer krish ask prats 2 get ready as we r gng 4 cinema wen prats ask  cinema  ;;;;;;; i just  loved the way  krish explaing 2 her "  yeh film hotee  cinema  oo  picture jooo aise  batkar  dekhtae hai bada bada oooo  ke baat kar rahe hai both of them showd grt expression esp arhaan explaing part  and pratigya eyes  expressions wer mindblowing 

A scene which invariably has me smiling.....Tongue

Thnxx for sharing

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I loved K wicked smile when he tricked P into wearing his shirt.
Another favorite scene is when K is angry with P and his bike breaks down in the rain. K still finds shelter for her even though he feels betrayed.
Just remembered another one.......Komalia beating Baba because he made her marry Adarsh

Edited by yummimommy - 27 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9natanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Another favorite scene is when K is angry with P and his bike breaks down in the rain. K still finds shelter for her even though he feels betrayed.

A poignant scene..All silence ..but gestures speaks so loudly ...that u understand the depth of his love..Smile

hussainramso

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Just remembered another one.......Komalia beating Baba because he made her marry Adarsh
one of my favourites too

hussainramso

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

btw hami u havenot wrote your favourite trio kitchen scene i was waiting fior itWink

Trio of Naina , Arushi n Dadi??? DeadConfusedOuch
that was the first time I felt Why shud i watch this show!!!!

Even the last Fri episode...wer Naina scolds Komal for the current thing....OMG.!! Dead
LOL i knew it tat u havenot liked it just kidding seriously i had headcahe that day and nainajis new makeover isOuchSleepy Dead i want her contract to b ended cant bear her anymore

Makeover ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...Is that her new MAKEOVER ?? Her sari's pallu slips by an inch over her forehead and it is new Makeover !!!

One Scene That I liked...

SS calls Guruji for  Muh Dikhayi of Aarushi, Guruji coldly informs them tht he is performing Shradh of his youngest daughter..hearing this Aarushi starts crying ..Shakthi comes in at this juncture ,sees Aarushi in tears,blood boils and he  makes a veiled thread at Baba n Babu....The ever vigiliante SS moves quickly to douse the fire ..This was  one good moment...The patriarch throwing  himself in the ring and acting as the refree and the hot headed Son heeding the advice
remember she was soo excited about her new look in IF video and asking viewers to tell there comments about her new lookSleepy so please if you can comment on her fb wll she must b waitingOuch
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys don't knock Nainaji's new look. She is stylin'! ROFL

tanthya

Go to top