Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

THE BEST,WORST AND OUR HOPES !! (Page 15)

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 382

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i also liked the scenes wer krish ask prats 2 get ready as we r gng 4 cinema wen prats ask  cinema  ;;;;;;; i just  loved the way  krish explaing 2 her "  yeh film hotee  cinema  oo  picture jooo aise  batkar  dekhtae hai bada bada oooo  ke baat kar rahe hai both of them showd grt expression esp arhaan explaing part  and pratigya eyes  expressions wer mindblowing 



Edited by na9na - 27 December 2010 at 5:40am

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by telstra

btw hami u havenot wrote your favourite trio kitchen scene i was waiting fior itWink

 Trio of Naina , Arushi n Dadi??? DeadConfusedOuch
that was the first time I felt Why shud i watch this show!!!!

Even the last Fri episode...wer Naina scolds Komal for the current thing....OMG.!! Dead
LOL i knew it tat u havenot liked it just kidding seriously i had headcahe that day and nainajis new makeover isOuchSleepy Dead i want her contract to b ended cant bear her anymore



Makeover ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...Is that her new MAKEOVER ?? Her sari's pallu slips by an inch over her forehead and it is new Makeover !!!


One Scene That I liked...

SS calls Guruji for  Muh Dikhayi of Aarushi, Guruji coldly informs them tht he is performing Shradh of his youngest daughter..hearing this Aarushi starts crying ..Shakthi comes in at this juncture ,sees Aarushi in tears,blood boils and he  makes a veiled thread at Baba n Babu....The ever vigiliante SS moves quickly to douse the fire ..This was  one good moment...The patriarch throwing  himself in the ring and acting as the refree and the hot headed Son heeding the advice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

i also liked the scenes wer krish ask prats 2 get ready as we r gng 4 cinema wen prats ask  cinema  ;;;;;;; i just  loved the way  krish explaing 2 her "  yeh film hotee  cinema  oo  picture jooo aise  batkar  dekhtae hai bada bada oooo  ke baat kar rahe hai both of them showd grt expression esp arhaan explaing part  and pratigya eyes  expressions wer mindblowing 



A scene which invariably has me smiling.....Tongue

Thnxx for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I loved K wicked smile when he tricked P into wearing his shirt.
Another favorite scene is when K is angry with P and his bike breaks down in the rain. K still finds shelter for her even though he feels betrayed.
Just remembered another one.......Komalia beating Baba because he made her marry Adarsh

Edited by yummimommy - 27 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9natanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I loved K wicked smile when he tricked P into wearing his shirt.
Another favorite scene is when K is angry with P and his bike breaks down in the rain. K still finds shelter for her even though he feels betrayed.



A poignant scene..All silence ..but gestures speaks so loudly ...that u understand the depth of his love..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I loved K wicked smile when he tricked P into wearing his shirt.
Another favorite scene is when K is angry with P and his bike breaks down in the rain. K still finds shelter for her even though he feels betrayed.
Just remembered another one.......Komalia beating Baba because he made her marry Adarsh
one of my favourites too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by telstra

btw hami u havenot wrote your favourite trio kitchen scene i was waiting fior itWink

 Trio of Naina , Arushi n Dadi??? DeadConfusedOuch
that was the first time I felt Why shud i watch this show!!!!

Even the last Fri episode...wer Naina scolds Komal for the current thing....OMG.!! Dead
LOL i knew it tat u havenot liked it just kidding seriously i had headcahe that day and nainajis new makeover isOuchSleepy Dead i want her contract to b ended cant bear her anymore



Makeover ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...Is that her new MAKEOVER ?? Her sari's pallu slips by an inch over her forehead and it is new Makeover !!!


One Scene That I liked...

SS calls Guruji for  Muh Dikhayi of Aarushi, Guruji coldly informs them tht he is performing Shradh of his youngest daughter..hearing this Aarushi starts crying ..Shakthi comes in at this juncture ,sees Aarushi in tears,blood boils and he  makes a veiled thread at Baba n Babu....The ever vigiliante SS moves quickly to douse the fire ..This was  one good moment...The patriarch throwing  himself in the ring and acting as the refree and the hot headed Son heeding the advice
remember she was soo excited about her new look in IF video and asking viewers to tell there comments about her new lookSleepy so please if you can comment on her fb wll she must b waitingOuch
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys don't knock Nainaji's new look. She is stylin'! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Article: My Worst Trait - Parvati(Komal)

2 3 4

Author: _dkmystery_   Replies: 30   Views: 2878

_dkmystery_ 30 2878 17 August 2010 at 12:46pm by _dkmystery_
Best and worst traits

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 60   Views: 3567

MERARAI 60 3567 07 June 2010 at 11:12am by iqbalslover
Almost everyone was at their worst behaviour today

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: shruthiR   Replies: 606   Views: 16291

shruthiR 606 16291 17 May 2010 at 2:19am by kasturika_kashu
why am i watching this worst show?

Author: priya1978   Replies: 7   Views: 1020

priya1978 7 1020 18 April 2010 at 7:23am by FingerFetish
Written Update :: 16th March (Worst Suhaagraat))

2

Author: Mona_Maurya   Replies: 11   Views: 4107

Mona_Maurya 11 4107 19 March 2010 at 1:33am by waniya_fatima

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index