stacking of videos????? :-)))

A one stop thread for some selective and loved moments
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

A one stop thread for some selective and loved moments

coolll :-)
tanthya di,

absolutely loved ur post., all r my fav moments......................pls accept my apology for the late reply ............was out of town the last week............😊

well, the magic of MKAP and kriya is still there although there is a dip in quality............but with such potential star cast its only a matter of time the show will emerge winner once again.............
for me the best dialogue was krishna asking pratigya that how come she didn't see how much he loves her.................👏 ⭐️ brilliant and AB delivered it with perfection.............👏 and of pratigya i liked her recent scenes with krishna in which she treats krishna with total understanding...............as for SS-krishna combo and KTC , they r a rarity in TV itself so no further comments............ 😉

my hope is that krishna should be another SS in alahabad but in a positive way............he is uneducated and can't work so he should be a kind of 'robin hood' of alahabad(with T and C as his gang members)  thus we could see an interesting dimension in father-son relation and IG too if the character is still there..........just my POV

Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
I like K intolerance of anybody interfering in his marriage. I am like that and appreciate this quality in other people. There is no need to involve the entire family in your private life just a need to respect everyone.