Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: telstra

thanks tanthya for this lovely post πŸ€—i loved the scene where krishna wakes up sleeping prats to have sex and feeling disgusted about his family behaviour towards kesar both shwed awesome emotions in that sceneπŸ‘

Can u post the link,Dear
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Ofc,Hami..I uploaded which i liked..and I wish uand all girlswa's  will share ur's...

i've shared many of my fav scenes....but u didn't notice.....................πŸ˜”
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just loved the desi strip poker game played by both of them during diwali😍  they both were teasing each other each and every moment shown there was just perfectπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ take a bow AB and PG
sorry dear for posting written description only but now i will post the links also happy
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Can u post the link,Dear

here is the link it starts around 8:17 i guess
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

For me it was the aftermath of electrocution , The glee on  the Trio's  face when they hear Krishna yelling which turns into complete shock when they see Pratigya running behind Krishna.....

And also when Krishna brings up Angad's name  to control and subdue his emotion's ..which had surged seeing Pratigya almost at deaths door
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i've shared many of my fav scenes....but u didn't notice.....................πŸ˜”

Ka bey..yeh ka self pity...

didn't i tell u in the first thread itself,that i am counting on u ...and u have upheld my trust n faith in u ...πŸ˜›...

Aur  yeh ka...no new links today ..just posting a written desc
telstra thumbnail
i liked this scene also when they came from adda she allowed him to share bed with her as she trusts him the way he was talking to sleeping prats and said humo jantay hain tum hum say bahut pyar karti ho was minbdblowing he looked too innocenrt in that full of emotions and the way he said to prats tumray bhoothnath hain himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
telstra thumbnail
this scene where he defend prats in front of his whole family and told everyone that he trust prats aned she is pure like milk and the way he hold ss hands when he was about to slap
tanthya thumbnail

this scene where he defend prats in front of his whole family and told everyone that he trust prats aned she is pure like milk and the way he hold ss hands when he was about to slap

Agree with You..One of the most  moving scene ...A scene where Krishn'a love is challenged and his love triumphs over the devotion to his father...Truly a memorable scene..πŸ˜ƒ
HamiSky thumbnail

Thats a good one Tels!!

Tanth kannamma am very poor in searching video links..I will try to upload as much as possible!