Users

Frequent Posters

na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
almost all scenes wer arushi insult krish was worst scenes  
one scene wer arushi insult krish  for wich she got slap frm nainaji 

funny moment
wer ss ask krish 2 hve a breakfast wer he refuses and think tat after marriage life will be wonderful but here  all reverse  wer evey one (wife fmy and myself) s unhappy

emotional scenes 
1)wen krish slap prats for revelng abt fke .pg wer she said tat i will leave ur house and  said n sad voice  tat ther s no respect for women n tis house & treat  womens like toys 
 n tat scene her trembling voice her actng was superb   and evy emotions n tat scene seems 2 be natural  ;;;;

2)after fake pregency, wen pratigya mom ask her why she has told lies abt f.pg after hearng frm her fmy members  the way she has  broken down was superb  n tat scenes she acted  brillently ,superb  wen ever i hve saw tat scenes i  cried      
Edited by na9na - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
My favourite was the surrender scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDnWiTqo6jc[/YOUTUBE] 

lOVE THIS SCENE - IT WAS UNIQUE AND A CLASSIC - AND ALSO LUVED THE BIT WHEN BABA ACTED LIKE HE'S GETTING RAPED. 😆😆😆
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

My favourite was the surrender scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDnWiTqo6jc[/YOUTUBE] 

lOVE THIS SCENE - IT WAS UNIQUE AND A CLASSIC - AND ALSO LUVED THE BIT WHEN BABA ACTED LIKE HE'S GETTING RAPED. 😆😆😆

🤣  gud thing is that he saved his ATAMASAMMAAN.................🤣
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i do u guys remmeber the Bathroom scene..ohh it was adorbloe..
lov it soo much!!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whn it all began

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHRk59kfk9o[/YOUTUBE]

"Aaj tum set ho beta"

Dec 14th episode

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Whn it all began

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHRk59kfk9o[/YOUTUBE]

"Aaj tum set ho beta"

Dec 14th episode

gud one merarai..............😛  d way he said............it was vry nice...........😳😆😆
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by MERARAI

Whn it all began

"Aaj tum set ho beta"

Dec 14th episode

gud one merarai..............😛  d way he said............it was vry nice...........😳😆😆 

indeep it was awesme scenes and the way krish laugh wen he heard tat angad  got slap frm a girl and his funny dialogues wer 2 good . angad frds  and krish frds all of them acted brillently and it was beutifuly picturised on the cliff 
hussainramso thumbnail
Tanths we love you for this post.
One of my favorite scenes is the one in the restaurant. There are so many others that come to mind but I'm sure someone else will mention them.
I have really appreciated the growing intimacy between KP. P went from being shy and awkward to being extremely comfortable during their romantic moments. It was a gradual progression which made it more realistic.
As for the future I think K may become an actor. Everyone on the show has already commented on his fondness for nautanki . I'm not being facetious.
If he can't become an actor then many of the girls will agree that he can become a model. He's a cutie!Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Tanths we love you for this post.
One of my favorite scenes is the one in the restaurant. There are so many others that come to mind but I'm sure someone else will mention them.
I have really appreciated the growing intimacy between KP. P went from being shy and awkward to being extremely comfortable during their romantic moments. It was a gradual progression and realistic.
As for the future I think K may become an actor. Everyone on the show has already commented on his fondness for nautanki ,and I'm not being facetious.
If he can't become an actor then many of the girls will agree that he can become a model. He's a cutie!

How about being a runner on the floor of Sensex?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

🤣  gud thing is that he saved his ATAMASAMMAAN.................🤣

Yah he stood up for his rights! He took a Pratigya, no S3X without LOVE!😆😆😆