Pratigya
Pratigya

THE BEST,WORST AND OUR HOPES !!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Dearest Frndwa's Girlswa, Behenwa,n Some Lurking Guyswa's ,Smile

We  are approaching New year   and hopefully there will be a new beginning in The lives of KRIYA...But before we look forward to the upcoming changes in their lives , lets look back and think of all those moments which gave us pleasure,joy, pain,sadness, anger despair ...

Yes !! My dearest Frnds..Lest select our own best moments,worst moments and also what we would like to see happening in their lives,in her life,in his life..in Thakur Mansion and in floodgate aka Chaihouse..

Sruthi, Nisha,Paro,Dhanya,Babs,carisma and Arhaniain [You know who u r !!Tongue ]..I'm counting on u girls to keep this alive and kicking on the frontpage ..

Shuru Karbo !!

let me start the ball rolling :

Krishna comes in the nick of time and saves Pratigya from getting slapped by Shakthi ..

Krishna : Agar usse Takleef dene ka kono iradha haina tho woh manse nikhaldiyo ,Ya Phir humko khatham Kardiyo ,eeliye humre jinda rehthe hue usse takleef dene ka sochana tho sab phook denge, arrey barbad kardenge .

Bauji : JI....Pithaji

Another Moment Just before Chilli rice ..

Krishna comes and sees a dozing Pratigya on the chair ..he asks casually "Sogayi ka?" ..Pratigya's sleepy "Mmmmm"....Lubbed it

Devar n Humor + ROMANCE

EMOTIONAL MOMENTS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572771&TPN=3

HUMOROUS MOMENTS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572771&TPN=9&#37461551

MY HOPES :

Dear CV's...u are slowly beginning to stir and have begun to warm the Grey cells, Lets hope U continue to keep ur Grey cells on a sizzle and do not require whiplash from us now and then [In the form of sliding TRP's] to keep them hot n happening..

Do not expect us to suffer from some form of amnesia and also not  treat us as dim witted...in other words Stop opening Tracks without showing a conclusion to it..we will accept  it even if it is ambiguous but open ended track is unacceptable.

Keep a sharp eye while editing ...Bad editing spoils the viewing pleasure !!

Pratigya is not a saint !! Show her as learning and growing ..If Krishna needs some Moral fibre then Pratigya needs  a strong dose of reality ..She has been living in the cuckoo world called "Idealism" for long ..It's time u OPEN a track where she is shown to deal with the problem realistically, practically without getting into her Bhashan mode.

Krishna is learning ..so we have no complaints on that score...But , Pray stop making him the clown of MKAP .. one day he is a guy who can think deep thoughts, who understands the nuances of relationships..and another day he is the clumsy buffoon.. This does not  gel well ..Show as having SOH but a Joker in the Pack plzzzzzzzzz

Komal ..I have no complaints ...I did have complaints ..but now I realise that she is mercurial who will swing from one extreme to another  and anything may trigger  this swing..and she is the much needed cyclone  to that  doom laden and depressed house.

Guruji ....U have really improved in the past fortnight..Keep it up and do not spiral down.

Nainaji : I am happy to see that you are excited about ur new look , but  I would be even happier if u show the same enthu  towards improving ur acting Skills which at the moment is not happening.

CV's Kindly give her more than the line "Hamare saath hi kyun hotha  hai " and "Main aapke liye Chai banakar laathi hoon"

Amma : I would like to see the tender side of Amma which was present during the phase when Krishna was newly married but which has disappeared  ever since the Coal painting...

Bauji : ..Get him back to the Practical, shrewd  and calculative best and stop showing him as the geriatric.

GD : I think is more effective without words..So let her continue to be so..I however do want her to be getting stronger and proactive.

Kesar: has remained the sphinx ....And want her to turn into phoenix ..

Edited by tanthya - 27 December 2010 at 2:34am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45na9nakriya_sruthi-radhi-sweet_bhankikyra22vishpShefali.Kadilmomin786abcd2suk4--Hope--Filza.corvette---Yemi---mushiroxx...Binny...HamiSkydhakarnbabithajPristineSoulPragati.ThussainramsoLilac_N_MapleroseinbloomMitu_carisma2

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Tanthuuuu

a very interesting thread!!!
U have listed almost all of my favs!!! so will be back with a little more thinking on other favs!!

n kannamma...wen he ask "Sogayi ka?""" her sleepy reply is "Kyun"....the way he asks n the way she responds....damn real????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
one of fav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3mbhmytJ_o

one other scene ..wer I laugh even if I think about it is....
K coming down the stairs after SR..n asks his babuji "ka" the way SS nods his head meaning "nothing"...chanceless!! they are damn funny!

Edited by HamiSky - 26 December 2010 at 3:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajPristineSoul

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Sathya,  U gave us such a huge responsibility...PinchWacko[think Krishna , running away from taking responsibility....]LOL
Buh, don't worry... this is our pleasure , members r just waiting to pour their heart....this is a 'PERFECT THREAD' to share their feelings towards this wonderful show called " Man ke awaaz Pratigya" which brought us all together n it gave us all such  wonderful friends thru this forum. Thanks to whoever brought this lovely show on air with such talented artists.Our heartfelt "THANKS", TO POPS , for they listen to us.
 My fav scene is evergreen pasted in my heart is K's dream n their Hug, I dunno It felt SPECIAL n PURE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uPT7QHQAcg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPristineSoul

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Enanga thread arambuchitu aala kanom???

one more favourite
K hospitalization n coming back to life..though very filmy the actors did a good job ..n made the scene enjoyable...

One of bad is Komal trying a makeover...I cant say whether the costume she wore was intentoinally chosen to be bad..smhow it dint suit her n it was not good.

But Komal singing buddha song to Adrash was good.... infact I came to know tthat Adarsh also can express in that scene...the way he inches closer to her n says tonite u will know..was good!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

T[aking]UNNA, C[are]HANDU  [of] KRISHNA MOMENTS [COINED BY OUR BRILLIANT AND IRREPRESSIBLE MMG]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteFilza.mushiroxxPristineSoulPragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged

I am here Bacha..just collating some scenes..

of ..if she says "Kyun" for tht...then in which scene does she say "Mmmmmm:..i do remember tht sequence..but unables to remember the exact scene
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I am here Bacha..just collating some scenes..

of ..if she says "Kyun" for tht...then in which scene does she say "Mmmmmm:..i do remember tht sequence..but unables to remember the exact scene

Both same scene darls...LOLLOLLOL

Go to top