Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Baby a solution for all problems (Page 4)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by Rach1

Agree Anu. I have no clue how having a baby solve problems. You plan to have a baby cos you want to have a baby and give it the best life possible not to use it to solve your problems and make life easier for you.

N, in all these family drama my poor G is the sufferer, every one's expecting n pressurizing her!Cry

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I think G wil accidentally get pregnant.
Accidentally ! Jo! U mean 2 say G'll fall from the car in an accident , n that'll make her pregnant !Confused Wow, N I used 2 think it happens differently!Shocked
Now Beth please don't say what accidental pregnancy means?
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I think G wil accidentally get pregnant.
Accidentally ! Jo! U mean 2 say G'll fall from the car in an accident , n that'll make her pregnant !Confused Wow, N I used 2 think it happens differently!Shocked
Now Beth please don't say what accidental pregnancy means?
No Jo, I don't understand what do u mean by accidental pregnancy n nothing like that is applicable  here.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Uf I meant to say Gauri will have an unplanned pregnancy.Achanak consummation then pregnant.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Uf I meant to say Gauri will have an unplanned pregnancy.Achanak consummation then pregnant.
Jo ,a single night doesn't necessarily makes u pregnant, u know that very well, it's hit n miss. Any way, how could u b so sure ? Most probably nothing'll happen.Stern Smile
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
In Hindi soaps heroines become pregnant in one single night.
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i couldnt agree more, a baby is not the solution to anyone's problems. The expectation that a baby will magically fix issues is backwards thinking. Babies are wonderful, but stressful too! And hello, they take time getting here, so it's no immed solution... Ketki's talk seemed out of character... Y doesnt she tell raga that rr has somthing planned? Idk y she's keeping it a secret and recc that g hav a baby w/ r who doesnt want that type of relationship... And as far as the domestic violence issue, y cant we see a woman standing up to her abusive husband? She doesnt hav to do it alone, tel dadu, your bil, fil... Y is she afraid? what mor harm can he do to her?? I'm not so sure i like bhabhi anymore :( and after they showed that rr slapped her samdhan (g's mom), i'm annoyed w/ the show. That's too much....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index