Posted: 13 years ago
Lol, agree Jo , he is dumb 
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol... He needs to b more responsible
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
He is only physically capable to prouce a baby but mentally he is more immatured than a 5 years old.Dumbo.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont call him immature , but he is irresponsible and lonely , willing to sulk in a corner rather than moving forward 
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When G was trying to explain to KB that the violence will continue if u don't open your mouth.  The conversation was abt that and suddenly the baby issue came up . I felt that KB said with a baby everyone's wish in the house will be fulfilled and all the problems will be solved. Well Rat doesnot like his pwn brother I don't see him softening at the sight of his brother's child. More like he might feel insulted that his younger bro has a kid.

Rudra needs to change a lot before he even thinks of becoming a father. KB atleast shud have been more worried abt gettin him off his addiction to alcohol and him earning something rather than pressurizing G to have a baby.

I am already feeling sorry for the baby. Many ppl in the Rawat mansion consider the baby to bring an end to their sorrows which is a huge responsibility for that nanhi si jaan.

And some ppl don't want the child bcos of his mother.
Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
agree anu , 

baby is not a solution , it will bring more distances and fights , 
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup a baby is not going to help solve problems. The problems first need to be sorted before a baby is going to be born.
TitansFan thumbnail
exactly , but this weirdos 
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ketaki is pressurizing G to have a baby as she does not want RR to succeed in her plans
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anuhia

In the last episode when Gauri was explaining to Ketaki that if u sit quet

the abuse is going to continue. Rebel against it. Ketaki had a solution to all the

problems from the probs btw her and her hubbby to issues with her in-laws.

The solution being Gauri having a baby of her own. I don't understtand why is everyone talking

abt a baby as the solution. A baby is ot the answer to all the problems. I thought that atleast Ketaki

understand RG's situation. I mean she saw the first day itself R refused to stay in the same room

with G. She also is pressurizing G which is not right.

i agree