India-Forums

Good things in final decision - MasterChef India

kavmuks Goldie
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I remember sometime back people wrote in IF  - Pastry challenge was given in final as they want Radhika to win ....
Now the argument  is Pankaj has attitude - SO she should not win? .

Pankaj's old job school and her students should be very proud of her . Isn't it we are suppose to learn in schools to succeed - Set your goal, focus with undivided attention and achieve. Pankaj's behavior which most people see as attitude is actually self confidence  which comes from her long teaching profession experience.

She is matured, and has experience she will do the  rest i.r. book, show very well

Jaya is good and a Farah said he is diamond will require Polish . He got job with Leela... I am you all will appreciate the effort it takes being a chef in Leela. It take 6-7 years of rigorous hard work from fresher to become a chef. and I suppose he does not have catering ot HM background.

Radhika lost as she couldn't balance perfection and time...  moreover this time her ingredient balance also went wrong.

So folks I suppose Jayanandan lost money for sure but if he wants to become a true Chef (Khansama) then he is on right path.

I watched every episode of the show she today in final episode when I looked at all other eliminated contestant I never felt OH! she / he should have been here.

Edited by kavmuks - 26 December 2010 at 2:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65kshailysheetuneuchariEventideuknaik99bamboocopteraxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Very well said Kavmuks... She was a really deserving winner Thumbs Up
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.. Pankaj does deserves the title..
MeeraXD Goldie
MeeraXD
MeeraXD

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Kinda Agree...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index