India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

WOW: AJ Extended For 6 Month & SV-3 postpone : SBS

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged

I m soooooooo Happy today..Hv Great  News For you all Before this year ends...PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Agle Janam is extended For 6 Months...

and there is No Problem for Ratan as Well..Since now SwaymVar is also Postpone Till 6 month on Imagine...

Ok Let me Put it in one lineLOLBig smile.. AJ has got 6 month extension  by Channel and result Ratan cant be at AJ and Swaymavar Simultaneoulsy.. Her Swaymvar is postpone untill AJ ends by 6 month...Big smileParty

Source  :SBS - ChugalKhor Aunty

Now all I can say is JUST Hope this NEWS in CONFIRMED..

Go AJ...Its Rocks With SHALI....

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 26 December 2010 at 2:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776Gur.N.coolSilverBell

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Guys this is What I m feeling now For the Person whoes Zee's Fiction head and takes Such decisionsROFLWackoSilly...

I mean I still remember I saw RMJ set at 7:30 on their Website Replacing CB..But at the End what was there...My goodness...CB was Replaced by AJ..and RMJ at 9 :30..ROFLSilly

Now I feel People will call me Crazy with this kind of diff topic one day its to be end and another day it will be on..WackoWackoWacko

Why this Zee People are Soo Confused and Cant take one Decision at time...

I would like to meet a person who takes such Decision ..Confuses Media and Fans as Well....Hes most  Silly one  I can Ever think of....

I mean LOOK at this...What Going ONNN....

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 26 December 2010 at 6:29am
purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thats great news,as this is the only show i have watched Smile  But now they really need to undergo another change, and that is to put AJ back on its original slot of 9.30. I mean the show that has replaced it has never been able to get such high trps. AJ has lost a lot of viewers.(I know this wont ever happen though).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
dont trust these articles.cb also got extended but got off air.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=purple4]Thats great news,as this is the only show i have watched Smile  But now they really need to undergo another change, and that is to put AJ back on its original slot of 9.30. I mean the show that has replaced it has never been able to get such high trps.ClapClap AJ has lost a lot of viewers.(I know this wont ever happen though).[/QUOTE]

Wow ..Purpul4 How you got all my thoughts..Second wid all yr Words Actully...SmileWell as you said about slot changes..I really wanna make them under change AJ Drama it self..Its going pretty well but now they need to make it more well..I know it deals with many dark issues..But should be best now..and also Zee's Poor attitude toward it..Absolutly no promotion of AJ..Not Done..Ouch

@blolds - I agree..AJ has well even its bad days....Zee dint given a time to recover & changed slot..It was doing  above 2 atleast...and I can bet if it would be on original with current twisted tracks and Storyline..It would be doing much better..

purple4

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
well this news made me the happitest person todayBig smile I am already jumping up and down
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Best news I have heard today!  I only hope our CVs come up with "great storylines";  that their "story telling style" improves with a lot more depth in the storylines, indepth and logical conversations between characters and most of all ... we need our hero Shekhar getting his faculties back in order AngryAngryAngryAngry
  M

Maybe ZEE needs a couple of extra writers on board to bring about  what I have mentioned above regarding their stories.  Continuously writing everyday for everyday shooting can have its problems.  We have to acknowledge that even the best of writers can start suffering from a mental block.

purple4

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Your kidding me another six months...ugh..the stories will only get more and more stupid.
Sigh why are they doing this? Guess I am the only unhappy one.

Go to top