India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Appeciate our show

vij10 Senior Member
vij10
vij10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hello Friends ... It 's been quite a while since I wrote anything . I had decided to sit back and enjoy the show . No complaints with anyone . Today after reading the tellybuzz article " Yeh Dil mange more " and that they have given the No.1 spot to DMG , I felt like writing something . I read the fan comments and was pleasantly surprised that the show had die-hard fans who want a season 2 of it .Franky I didnt find DMG as addictive as GHSP. Neither was the forum of DMG as active as of GHSP . When I read the post s on GHSP Forum  I feel we are always over-analysing and over-analysing and coming up with pointing mistakes , bloopers etc. Constructive criticism is good but over analysing of situations / episodes will demotivate the GHSP team . Going by the posts I wonder how long our show will last and will it ever be in the top spot of "yeh dil mange more" next year .Can we be more apreciative of their efforts and keep them motivated to do more.If we keep saying the CVS missed this / that , GC's exppressions were there / not there  etc....are we motivating them to do a better job? After a point they would think these fans can never be pleased , so just chuck it . I  dont mean to hurt anybody . Only a request that donot over-analyse the show . Enjoy it when it's good and critcise it once in a while when you feel that it was un-forgivable . As it is GHSP for several reasons hasnt been able to make it to any of the awards ,  I guess we can compensate the actors somewhat , by our small efforts  of appreciating them and showering our love on them. Havent got over the shock of seeing Veer/Icha in the favourite jodis. despite Maaneet' s chemistry , acting , their nok-jhok , love , fights etc  being far more superior than any of the nominated couples .Cheers to the GHSP team and the fans .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-mahi246itsmylifebossSilentsoul

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
GHSP rocks !!!! Oi am sure no other Jodi is as best as our maaneet.
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
maaneet r roooockkkkkkkkkiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
dreamymaneet Groupbie
dreamymaneet
dreamymaneet

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yup....I really do appriciate GHSP team for giving us a great show and Maneet are best of the best jodi...Day Dreaming
itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
maneet rockksssssssssssssssssssssss
ghsp is the besttttttttttttttttttt
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
GHSP rockssssssssssssssss & MAANEET rockssssssssssssssss!
mahi246 IF-Dazzler
mahi246
mahi246

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vij10

Hello Friends ... It 's been quite a while since I wrote anything . I had decided to sit back and enjoy the show . No complaints with anyone . Today after reading the tellybuzz article " Yeh Dil mange more " and that they have given the No.1 spot to DMG , I felt like writing something . I read the fan comments and was pleasantly surprised that the show had die-hard fans who want a season 2 of it .Franky I didnt find DMG as addictive as GHSP. Neither was the forum of DMG as active as of GHSP . When I read the post s on GHSP Forum  I feel we are always over-analysing and over-analysing and coming up with pointing mistakes , bloopers etc. Constructive criticism is good but over analysing of situations / episodes will demotivate the GHSP team . Going by the posts I wonder how long our show will last and will it ever be in the top spot of "yeh dil mange more" next year .Can we be more apreciative of their efforts and keep them motivated to do more.If we keep saying the CVS missed this / that , GC's exppressions were there / not there  etc....are we motivating them to do a better job? After a point they would think these fans can never be pleased , so just chuck it . I  dont mean to hurt anybody . Only a request that donot over-analyse the show . Enjoy it when it's good and critcise it once in a while when you feel that it was un-forgivable . As it is GHSP for several reasons hasnt been able to make it to any of the awards ,  I guess we can compensate the actors somewhat , by our small efforts  of appreciating them and showering our love on them. Havent got over the shock of seeing Veer/Icha in the favourite jodis. despite Maaneet' s chemistry , acting , their nok-jhok , love , fights etc  being far more superior than any of the nominated couples .Cheers to the GHSP team and the fans .

u r totaly right..i completely agree wid u....we should always appriciate GHSP,,,
roshni60 Newbie
roshni60
roshni60

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
 I agree with u . we should always appreciate GHSP. sometime i found that we criticize cvs too much and whenever they try to bring new twist then we dont support them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top