PASSION AND LOVE

neelakshi.rani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
there is always a line between passion and love and in previous episode when priya tells adi that for any relation words and feelings need to expressed for a good relation,regardless of her feeling or words in later episodes adi kisses her, is it justified to kiss a person just to prove that this is love??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the line wasn't b/w passion and love......it was b/w love and lust......priya knows tht aditya loves her passionately......but after seeing him dance with tht girl....she felt tht his love was just physical.....it was lust.....so to clear tht thoughts of priya .... aditya kissed her nd asked her to decide if tht kiss was love or lust!!!!

i felt it was a romanntic gesture......but somewhere aditya is wrong...bcoz he doesn't know her past....!!!
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tara_kriya

the line wasn't b/w passion and love......it was b/w love and lust......priya knows tht aditya loves her passionately......but after seeing him dance with tht girl....she felt tht his love was just physical.....it was lust.....so to clear tht thoughts of priya .... aditya kissed her nd asked her to decide if tht kiss was love or lust!!!!

i felt it was a romanntic gesture......but somewhere aditya is wrong...bcoz he doesn't know her past....!!!

i agree