Remix
Remix

AY Mix: Sam's Theme

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
MERRY CHRISTMAS! HugHugHug

Well I know this one is late...but Xmas is still in the air...it always is because the festival is all about hope and love...and love + hope is always in the air!BlushingEmbarrassedHug So yaaa...lil late but here is a gift to all my psycho AY fan friends...another AY mix!!

For the first time I decided that I will make a mix depicting Ashi's pain right after she learns about the bet...and I actually DID THAT!! I am so proud of myself! LOL Neways so do watch it and let me know how you guys felt...PLEASEEEEE!! I know its a damn sad mix...but I need to know how you guys felt it!! 

Here is the mixyyy:

Do comment pleej!Embarrassed

And Merry Xmas once againnnnnnnnnnnn...and Happy New Year in advance too!BlushingEmbarrassedHug
Love,
Naps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manurSimi_YaRaLoverleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Embarrassednapsieeeeeeeeeeee..awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....just brilliantttttttttt..........i love it!!!!!..just sooo saddd...actually nt even dat sad if u ask meWink..LOL...bt naps hw on earth did u manage to get those dialouges amidst d music??!?!?..i wanna noe so i cn too incorporate dose wen i make my vm!!!

loved d sonu scene..actually al since iv seen dem sooo many times...

@aku: darn angel u shudnt have seen dis...!!!..it covers d aaage ki story!

naps..im in a slightly numb state..so i dunno whether i cn express much...lol so dont be annoyed at my indifferenceLOLLOLLOL

love u!Embarrassed

Edited by luv_wacko - 26 December 2010 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
omg love it mare gi kya yar.... love the music love the mix superb yar... really touching much and ashi yuvi scenes amazing....

hey.bhaggu

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Nappy!! I know I was banned from watching this.. And I know you didn't want me to already know all about the break up phase, ie.. the emotions, the pain, the heartbreak, the sense of betrayal, the sense of losing someone you never realised you loved, the sense of trying to let it go, to try to forget the memories of the person who made you who you are today! And I didn't want to watch this.. I honestly didn't.. But you know, I can't help it! The comments, the song, the 'AY' factor was so inviting, I finally gave in to it..and watched...and loved it and how!?!

I love you, Napz! I love you for making this! This mix is SO sad.. And you know when you told me?, you don't know how will it turn out to be since you are putting scenes to go along with the tunes..and I told you, don't worry, it will be fine..I was wrong! It's not fine! It's magical...Infact, magical would be an understatement, right now. Embarrassed

I loved the way you put random dialogues in, and that made the sense and feeling of pain worse! Like Ashi was trying to forget all the genuine promises Yuvi made, all the genuine worry he showed for her - She was trying to forget it, but somewhere she knew it was genuine, and she was fighting hard against it.. And her break up point with Sonia - The best part of the mix! I love the tune you used in that part! 

One of the best VMs I have seen on AY.. And yeah, Im giving up on Vegas, and using whatever you use from now on! I love the effects you use on your software.. What was it again? PM me. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manurleeseunggilovehey.bhaggu

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
yaraforever.....u rock..such a fantastic video...i had tears n some memories flouding against my eyes...:((

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks debo, shelly, anki and Manur!EmbarrassedHugHug Your comments are really precious pour moi!EmbarrassedHugHug Love you allllllll!HugHugHug

@ Manur: Welcome to RF!EmbarrassedHugHug Keep posting!Embarrassed

@ Anki: I use magix movie edit pro...but dont give up on vegas...explore it and its same as magix, even better i believe! Embarrassed Besides there are tutorials on vegas on youtube...there ain't any on magix!! Unhappy

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 January 2011 at 7:09pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top