India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

felt bad for Ritesh :@

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ok before you all jump on me saying u did notLOL felt that way let me go and say
Honestly I did felt very bad for him in today's epi the way he was regretting why he changed the pills and pushed his wife to death. we don't know if he really changed or not but the way he was looking at Kuhu & Ananya did showed that he loves her now and don't wanna lose her
 I felt he was really for the first time cried for begging Taani not to tell truth (though Taani should have not blamed her self for changing the pills but am happy she gave more time to AnanyaLOL) Wish I could have stopped Ananya from dyingLOLLOL honestly I wished for Ritesh this tymSmile
..am very sad that Ananya is dying though she did lots of evil thingsEvil Smile but after she was nice with Onu at tyms..and the main reason I cnt see Onu crying in upcoming episOuch and and..agar yeh nahi hota toh story would be all like before..everyone happily living together
Wink

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 26 December 2010 at 1:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I did not feel bad for ritesh at all ... but i do feel bad for anannya ... because whatever she has done against Onu-Tani was because she loved ritesh so much and could not hear anything against him ... and who is ritesh? Ermm As for tani i did not want her to tell anannya about ritesh's truth but she did not have to voluntarily give a statement of admission either, when it was not required at all LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Hina-Sweet_Kandy

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thats true...taani shdnt hv volunteerly said it

Sweet_Kandy

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i feal bad for ananya bcoz what she did was bcoz she completly belived her hubby .but what ritesh did he cheated his wife ,he even want my onu to die . i never feel bad for him .but actually i am feeling bad for my taani poor girl i dont want her to reveal the truth and suffer a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Sweet_Kandy

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I dont feel bad for RItesh.. And to some extent even Ananya.. She deserves what she has done to Taani... She went to the extent of calling Nupur back to break Onu n Taani's relationship.. What bad u think of others comes back to u in some way or the other.. I just feel bad for Kuhu.. She will be deprived of her mother..

deeps07Sweet_Kandy

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
ohhh gosh samia y on earth would u feel sorry for dat loser?!?! i of course didnt feel a thing... instead i felt bad for taani 

i just loooath dis ritesh dude..... 

deeps07Sweet_Kandy

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

ok before you all jump on me saying u did notLOL felt that way let me go and say
Honestly I did felt very bad for him in today's epi the way he was regretting why he changed the pills and pushed his wife to death. we don't know if he really changed or not but the way he was looking at Kuhu & Ananya did showed that he loves her now and don't wanna lose her
 I felt he was really for the first time cried for begging Taani not to tell truth (though Taani should have not blamed her self for changing the pills but am happy she gave more time to AnanyaLOL) Wish I could have stopped Ananya from dyingLOLLOL honestly I wished for Ritesh this tymSmile
..am very sad that Ananya is dying though she did lots of evil thingsEvil Smile but after she was nice with Onu at tyms..and the main reason I cnt see Onu crying in upcoming episOuch and and..agar yeh nahi hota toh story would be all like before..everyone happily living together
Wink

Even I felt bad for Ritesh,Embarrassed as whatever he did was for Ananya and Kuhu, and for himself too LOL Ritesh is maybe regretting, but hi will never be forgiven for whatever he did to the Chaterjees!  But he never wished anyhting bad for Ananya and for Kuhu ! Embarrassed He always loved them, and whatever he did, and is doing is for his wife and daughter... and for their future ! He is not a bad husband or a bad father, but a bad person who is blindly in love with money ! Ouch Sorry Ritesh, but ye tho hona hi tha ! Ouch 

And if, Ritesh have realy turned positive, so he should reunit Taanu ! Embarrassed

Sweet_Kandy

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I dont in a way he deserve all this
Aal he did is ruin other people life for money
Agar usse itna bura lag rag raha ha he should apologize
Challo dont tell Ananya, atleast tell Shekar n everyone else about it... How he created MU between two families

Go to top