Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

HarshIya - An Unregrettable Reason<3 (Page 2)

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Today harshiya made me fall for them more.Day Dreaming In those scenes with kuhu, u could actually see how harshad & anupriya were soooo patient with the cutiepie. They both would wait cutely until kuhu says her next line aww.LOL APK was actually giving these cute signals to the cutiepie playing kuhu to help her, like raising her eyebrow, smiling or moving her chin forward Embarrassed That's REALLLY too sweet of harshiyaEmbarrassed

Plus harshiya in that little taanu scene by the stairs, were amazing! Their delivery was reallly goood! The way HC hid onu's smile & went back to the pretense of being angry, AH-MAZINGGG transitionThumbs Up APK's AMAZING emphasis when she said "peeche peeche peeche", then "thoda sukun chahiye"...BANG ON expressionsThumbs Up These are called flawless actors, who can even make the slightest of scenes shine with their performance!Clap I have this favourite line from the movie despicable me .."It's sooo FLUFFAYYY I m gonna die"...so i am saying today Harshiyaaa are such gooooooooooood actors, i m gonna dieDay DreamingLOL Now when i think about it, as long harshiya are in the show, i can NEVER regret watching TL!Thumbs Up (but again that doesnt allow CVs to experiment with TL's story).

They are 2 of the BEST actors seriously, God Bless HarshIya!Embarrassed

Totally agree with you...I"m sure everyone's already read my praise for Harshad but Anupriya is also an amazing actress and they both are the sweetest onscreen couple.  I love both of them so so much and they are the best and so good hearted and sweet.  I can never stop gushing about them: Harshad I am already madly in love with but I also really admire Anupriya.  Both are excellent and the absolute BEST BEST BEST!!! <3  

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Fans ki kismat aisi hi hoti hey ROFL Pehley we fell for Prem and his heer and had to bear all crap for them ... and could not quit the show

And now its Onu Tani Ermm Being a fan peace is a word you can never be familiar with "Sigh"

Kabhi na sakoon aaya
Kabhi na karar aaya
Jab sey humey hien tum pey pyar aaya

At the base of all this ... i blame Prem Ermm
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Fans ki kismat aisi hi hoti hey ROFL Pehley we fell for Prem and his heer and had to bear all crap for them ... and could not quit the show

And now its Onu Tani Ermm Being a fan peace is a word you can never be familiar with "Sigh"

Kabhi na sakoon aaya
Kabhi na karar aaya

Love your shayari :)

Agree with you yaar...although we fell in love with Prem because of Harshad and his amazing portrayal of Prem and his amazingness in general...so I guess the real base of all of this is Harshad because he made us fall in love with Prem and then we started watching Tere Liye for him and now we have fallen in love with Anu...so yeah, Harshad is to blame for our dard LOL and I can't even blame him because I love him too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansidSoaps1

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Kabhi na sakoon aaya
Kabhi na karar aaya

whyLOL what my prem did Embarrassed .actually i am angry on harshad who gave me prem(still i cant forgot) and now making mad on anurag Embarrassed. harshad always makes me to watch all the episodes even they show crap sometimes.

first prem and heer made to fall for them and made to watch the whole serial
now anurag and taani what to do this our fate.
but truly speaking i started watching for harshad only but anupriya too turned my attention and made me to fall for her . both are always good performers .my harshu always rocks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amreen-sweetymansidSoaps1

amreen-sweety Senior Member
amreen-sweety
amreen-sweety

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
harshiya are mindblowing
they are best Day Dreaming
super chemistryDay Dreaming
beautiful postThumbs Up
laali-G Groupbie
laali-G
laali-G

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bobby87]nice post shona
[/QUOTE
nice post harshiya keep rocking
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I know we are disappointed with the track & relatively with taanu too...but i think harshiya's brilliant performances shudnt go unnoticed for thtEmbarrassed so this was dedicated to harshiya only, not taanuLOL Harshiya's performances is the only thing i look forward to these days wid such storyline. I know many were not happy wid their scenes yesterday, but i actually LOVED them ( i know their ego probs dnt fit their "selfless" love thing), these 2 have amazing chemistry even when they r fighting! Had this stupid grin on my face throughoutDay Dreaming And both their comic timing r so perfect!Big smile

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 26 December 2010 at 12:29pm
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Today harshiya made me fall for them more.Day Dreaming In those scenes with kuhu, u could actually see how harshad & anupriya were soooo patient with the cutiepie. They both would wait cutely until kuhu says her next line aww.LOL APK was actually giving these cute signals to the cutiepie playing kuhu to help her, like raising her eyebrow, smiling or moving her chin forward Embarrassed That's REALLLY too sweet of harshiyaEmbarrassed

Plus harshiya in that little taanu scene by the stairs, were amazing! Their delivery was reallly goood! The way HC hid onu's smile & went back to the pretense of being angry, AH-MAZINGGG transitionThumbs Up APK's AMAZING emphasis when she said "peeche peeche peeche", then "thoda sukun chahiye"...BANG ON expressionsThumbs Up These are called flawless actors, who can even make the slightest of scenes shine with their performance!Clap I have this favourite line from the movie despicable me .."It's sooo FLUFFAYYY I m gonna die"...so i am saying today Harshiyaaa are such gooooooooooood actors, i m gonna dieDay DreamingLOL Now when i think about it, as long harshiya are in the show, i can NEVER regret watching TL!Thumbs Up (but again that doesnt allow CVs to experiment with TL's story).

They are 2 of the BEST actors seriously, God Bless HarshIya!Embarrassed

Ditto to EVERY word in your post!Thumbs Up Awesome post!
Me had this big smile on my face when I was watching their scenes with Kuhu.... I kept on rewinding them...LOL And even the TaAnu scene together in the last part....Day Dreaming If the expressions are priceless, they can create that magic which even script or dialogues can't.... That's what I learnt from y'day's epi... Hadnt it been the wonderful expressions and then the body language of HarshIya, those scenes wouldnt turn out the way we as viewers enjoyed them!

And yea I kept noticing how APK would put forth her chin or raise her eyebrow at times to remind Kuhu of her turn to speak up her dialogues.....LOL That was very adorable of her I must say....Thumbs Up I loved APK in that scene as well where she throws those 'you-are-so-cheap' dialogues at Ritesh....ROFL

Ufff what to say about the Onu-Kuhu scenes.....Day Dreaming Toooo cutee...Day Dreaming The way he mumbled ''Taani ki bacchi tujhe chhodunga nahi" made me go Day Dreaming over HC more than going ROFL over that dialogue....LOL And also his expression when Taani goes away telling him to give her some sukun....ROFL Those were amazing!Day Dreaming

God Bless HarshIya and God Bless us fans with more of their talented acting....

Go to top