HarshIya - An Unregrettable Reason<3 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

Fans ki kismat aisi hi hoti hey ๐Ÿคฃ Pehley we fell for Prem and his heer and had to bear all crap for them ... and could not quit the show

And now its Onu Tani ๐Ÿค” Being a fan peace is a word you can never be familiar with "Sigh"

Kabhi na sakoon aaya
Kabhi na karar aaya
Jab sey humey hien tum pey pyar aaya

At the base of all this ... i blame Prem ๐Ÿค”
why๐Ÿ˜† what my prem did ๐Ÿ˜ณ .actually i am angry on harshad who gave me prem(still i cant forgot) and now making mad on anurag ๐Ÿ˜ณ. harshad always makes me to watch all the episodes even they show crap sometimes.

first prem and heer made to fall for them and made to watch the whole serial
now anurag and taani what to do this our fate.
but truly speaking i started watching for harshad only but anupriya too turned my attention and made me to fall for her . both are always good performers .my harshu always rocks
harshiya are mindblowing
they are best ๐Ÿ˜
super chemistry๐Ÿ˜
beautiful post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
[QUOTE=bobby87]nice post shona
[/QUOTE
nice post harshiya keep rocking
I know we are disappointed with the track & relatively with taanu too...but i think harshiya's brilliant performances shudnt go unnoticed for tht๐Ÿ˜ณ so this was dedicated to harshiya only, not taanu๐Ÿ˜† Harshiya's performances is the only thing i look forward to these days wid such storyline. I know many were not happy wid their scenes yesterday, but i actually LOVED them ( i know their ego probs dnt fit their "selfless" love thing), these 2 have amazing chemistry even when they r fighting! Had this stupid grin on my face throughout๐Ÿ˜ And both their comic timing r so perfect!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Today harshiya made me fall for them more.๐Ÿ˜ In those scenes with kuhu, u could actually see how harshad & anupriya were soooo patient with the cutiepie. They both would wait cutely until kuhu says her next line aww.๐Ÿ˜† APK was actually giving these cute signals to the cutiepie playing kuhu to help her, like raising her eyebrow, smiling or moving her chin forward ๐Ÿ˜ณ That's REALLLY too sweet of harshiya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Plus harshiya in that little taanu scene by the stairs, were amazing! Their delivery was reallly goood! The way HC hid onu's smile & went back to the pretense of being angry, AH-MAZINGGG transition๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ APK's AMAZING emphasis when she said "peeche peeche peeche", then "thoda sukun chahiye"...BANG ON expressions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ These are called flawless actors, who can even make the slightest of scenes shine with their performance!๐Ÿ‘ I have this favourite line from the movie despicable me .."It's sooo FLUFFAYYY I m gonna die"...so i am saying today Harshiyaaa are such gooooooooooood actors, i m gonna die๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† Now when i think about it, as long harshiya are in the show, i can NEVER regret watching TL!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (but again that doesnt allow CVs to experiment with TL's story).

They are 2 of the BEST actors seriously, God Bless HarshIya!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ditto to EVERY word in your post!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Awesome post!
Me had this big smile on my face when I was watching their scenes with Kuhu.... I kept on rewinding them...๐Ÿ˜† And even the TaAnu scene together in the last part....๐Ÿ˜ If the expressions are priceless, they can create that magic which even script or dialogues can't.... That's what I learnt from y'day's epi... Hadnt it been the wonderful expressions and then the body language of HarshIya, those scenes wouldnt turn out the way we as viewers enjoyed them!

And yea I kept noticing how APK would put forth her chin or raise her eyebrow at times to remind Kuhu of her turn to speak up her dialogues.....๐Ÿ˜† That was very adorable of her I must say....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I loved APK in that scene as well where she throws those 'you-are-so-cheap' dialogues at Ritesh....๐Ÿคฃ

Ufff what to say about the Onu-Kuhu scenes.....๐Ÿ˜ Toooo cutee...๐Ÿ˜ The way he mumbled ''Taani ki bacchi tujhe chhodunga nahi" made me go ๐Ÿ˜ over HC more than going ๐Ÿคฃ over that dialogue....๐Ÿ˜† And also his expression when Taani goes away telling him to give her some sukun....๐Ÿคฃ Those were amazing!๐Ÿ˜

God Bless HarshIya and God Bless us fans with more of their talented acting....
triplet ji...you said the right words๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Harshiya are the ONLY reason that I havent quit watching the show yet.......if it wasnt for them and their portrays as TaAnu I would have given up 2 weeks back.....I just hope Harshiya remain as charming as they are (which I know they will) but destructive will ruin my TL