Tere Liye

HarshIya - An Unregrettable Reason<3

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Today harshiya made me fall for them more.😍 In those scenes with kuhu, u could actually see how harshad & anupriya were soooo patient with the cutiepie. They both would wait cutely until kuhu says her next line aww.😆 APK was actually giving these cute signals to the cutiepie playing kuhu to help her, like raising her eyebrow, smiling or moving her chin forward 😳 That's REALLLY too sweet of harshiya😳

Plus harshiya in that little taanu scene by the stairs, were amazing! Their delivery was reallly goood! The way HC hid onu's smile & went back to the pretense of being angry, AH-MAZINGGG transition👍🏼 APK's AMAZING emphasis when she said "peeche peeche peeche", then "thoda sukun chahiye"...BANG ON expressions👍🏼 These are called flawless actors, who can even make the slightest of scenes shine with their performance!👏 I have this favourite line from the movie despicable me .."It's sooo FLUFFAYYY I m gonna die"...so i am saying today Harshiyaaa are such gooooooooooood actors, i m gonna die😍😆 Now when i think about it, as long harshiya are in the show, i can NEVER regret watching TL!👍🏼 (but again that doesnt allow CVs to experiment with TL's story).

They are 2 of the BEST actors seriously, God Bless HarshIya!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hrithik09 thumbnail
lovely post dear
harshiya😍
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love HARSHIYA from the bottom of my heart
but sorry to say
i was soooooooooo disappointed with the scenes of Anurag-Taani in this maha episode

anurag -taani not talking to each other for abt a month
there was not a bit of love in anurag-taanis eyes for each other on top of that i hated the rude ways in which taani was talking to anurag
the creatives totally killing the essence of the pure love of anurag-taani by showing such scenes
i never expected any such dull & charmless anurag-taani scene even in my worst dreams
plz dont mind my comments folks ,its just my honest thoughts ,i am terribely missing the HARSHIYA scenes which OLD CREATIVES of the show presented us !!! those were so eternal HARSHIYA scenes but wid these new creatives ,i feel like😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I never regret watching TL and will never in future but i  so wish i had not love the show like i started, bfr TL aired, i had resolution not to love this show but damn damn, those creatives actually made me love ths show, i started watching only fr Harshad but promos compelled me to wait fr the jodi to arrive to see the actual story of TaAnu and though nvr would i be able to see so long kids track but i was wrong though i waited fr leap desperately but at the same time i enjoyed every bit of kids track whch ws the base of character.

Then the actors Anuraag - Taani, it was just just actors but creatives and writers who made me love these characters and their plot with any character.

Now I Just only wish that creatvies don't ruin the essence of the show and let the love be intact in the story which was the focal point ever since the show started

God Bless TL
God Bless HarshIya
God Bles TaAnu
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved your post.. And yes HarshIya are simply the best.. And as long as both of them are in there together, I will never stop watching it.. And as for regrets, there can be none for a show which has wonderful leads☺️
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Every word in ur post is so true
Harshiya expressions r mind blowing
And both were Patience with kuhu
Just love HarshiyaEdited by su_08 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: su_08

Every word in ur post is so true
Harshiya expressions r mind blowing
And both were Patience with kuhu
Just love Harshiya

yeah
i agree that with kuhu HARSHIYA were fabulous 👏
but wid each other they were
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

Today harshiya made me fall for them more.😍 In those scenes with kuhu, u could actually see how harshad & anupriya were soooo patient with the cutiepie. They both would wait cutely until kuhu says her next line aww.😆 APK was actually giving these cute signals to the cutiepie playing kuhu to help her, like raising her eyebrow, smiling or moving her chin forward 😳 That's REALLLY too sweet of harshiya😳

Plus harshiya in that little taanu scene by the stairs, were amazing! Their delivery was reallly goood! The way HC hid onu's smile & went back to the pretense of being angry, AH-MAZINGGG transition👍🏼 APK's AMAZING emphasis when she said "peeche peeche peeche", then "thoda sukun chahiye"...BANG ON expressions👍🏼 These are called flawless actors, who can even make the slightest of scenes shine with their performance!👏 I have this favourite line from the movie despicable me .."It's sooo FLUFFAYYY I m gonna die"...so i am saying today Harshiyaaa are such gooooooooooood actors, i m gonna die😍😆 Now when i think about it, as long harshiya are in the show, i can NEVER regret watching TL!👍🏼 (but again that doesnt allow CVs to experiment with TL's story).

They are 2 of the BEST actors seriously, God Bless HarshIya!😳

Totally agree with you...I"m sure everyone's already read my praise for Harshad but Anupriya is also an amazing actress and they both are the sweetest onscreen couple.  I love both of them so so much and they are the best and so good hearted and sweet.  I can never stop gushing about them: Harshad I am already madly in love with but I also really admire Anupriya.  Both are excellent and the absolute BEST BEST BEST!!! <3  
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fans ki kismat aisi hi hoti hey 🤣 Pehley we fell for Prem and his heer and had to bear all crap for them ... and could not quit the show

And now its Onu Tani 🤔 Being a fan peace is a word you can never be familiar with "Sigh"

Kabhi na sakoon aaya
Kabhi na karar aaya
Jab sey humey hien tum pey pyar aaya

At the base of all this ... i blame Prem 🤔
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Fans ki kismat aisi hi hoti hey 🤣 Pehley we fell for Prem and his heer and had to bear all crap for them ... and could not quit the show

And now its Onu Tani 🤔 Being a fan peace is a word you can never be familiar with "Sigh"

Kabhi na sakoon aaya
Kabhi na karar aaya
Jab sey humey hien tum pey pyar aaya

At the base of all this ... i blame Prem 🤔

Love your shayari :)

Agree with you yaar...although we fell in love with Prem because of Harshad and his amazing portrayal of Prem and his amazingness in general...so I guess the real base of all of this is Harshad because he made us fall in love with Prem and then we started watching Tere Liye for him and now we have fallen in love with Anu...so yeah, Harshad is to blame for our dard 😆 and I can't even blame him because I love him too much.