India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

HarshIya - An Unregrettable Reason<3

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Today harshiya made me fall for them more.Day Dreaming In those scenes with kuhu, u could actually see how harshad & anupriya were soooo patient with the cutiepie. They both would wait cutely until kuhu says her next line aww.LOL APK was actually giving these cute signals to the cutiepie playing kuhu to help her, like raising her eyebrow, smiling or moving her chin forward Embarrassed That's REALLLY too sweet of harshiyaEmbarrassed

Plus harshiya in that little taanu scene by the stairs, were amazing! Their delivery was reallly goood! The way HC hid onu's smile & went back to the pretense of being angry, AH-MAZINGGG transitionThumbs Up APK's AMAZING emphasis when she said "peeche peeche peeche", then "thoda sukun chahiye"...BANG ON expressionsThumbs Up These are called flawless actors, who can even make the slightest of scenes shine with their performance!Clap I have this favourite line from the movie despicable me .."It's sooo FLUFFAYYY I m gonna die"...so i am saying today Harshiyaaa are such gooooooooooood actors, i m gonna dieDay DreamingLOL Now when i think about it, as long harshiya are in the show, i can NEVER regret watching TL!Thumbs Up (but again that doesnt allow CVs to experiment with TL's story).

They are 2 of the BEST actors seriously, God Bless HarshIya!Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Hrithik09MeraHarshad17bobby87Lu_ArmimansidHarshadAnupriya-Siddhi-chaha_khanShaily.x-Sundas-x-Anu13-manasi_31-Maha-Tani91sita11SunShine_Amishti_17

Hrithik09 Senior Member
Hrithik09
Hrithik09

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
lovely post dear
harshiyaDay Dreaming
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i love HARSHIYA from the bottom of my heart
but sorry to say
i was soooooooooo disappointed with the scenes of Anurag-Taani in this maha episode

anurag -taani not talking to each other for abt a month
there was not a bit of love in anurag-taanis eyes for each other on top of that i hated the rude ways in which taani was talking to anurag
the creatives totally killing the essence of the pure love of anurag-taani by showing such scenes
i never expected any such dull & charmless anurag-taani scene even in my worst dreams
plz dont mind my comments folks ,its just my honest thoughts ,i am terribely missing the HARSHIYA scenes which OLD CREATIVES of the show presented us !!! those were so eternal HARSHIYA scenes but wid these new creatives ,i feel likeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by sita11 - 26 December 2010 at 3:12am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I never regret watching TL and will never in future but i  so wish i had not love the show like i started, bfr TL aired, i had resolution not to love this show but damn damn, those creatives actually made me love ths show, i started watching only fr Harshad but promos compelled me to wait fr the jodi to arrive to see the actual story of TaAnu and though nvr would i be able to see so long kids track but i was wrong though i waited fr leap desperately but at the same time i enjoyed every bit of kids track whch ws the base of character.

Then the actors Anuraag - Taani, it was just just actors but creatives and writers who made me love these characters and their plot with any character.

Now I Just only wish that creatvies don't ruin the essence of the show and let the love be intact in the story which was the focal point ever since the show started

God Bless TL
God Bless HarshIya
God Bles TaAnu

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 26 December 2010 at 3:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amreen-sweetyx-Sundas-x-Maha-

bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
nice post shona
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Loved your post.. And yes HarshIya are simply the best.. And as long as both of them are in there together, I will never stop watching it.. And as for regrets, there can be none for a show which has wonderful leadsBlushing
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Every word in ur post is so true
Harshiya expressions r mind blowing
And both were Patience with kuhu
Just love Harshiya

Edited by su_08 - 26 December 2010 at 2:53am
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11