Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

Article.....AJ extnd till mid next year!! (Page 3)

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I do not buy this for one minute, once ZeeTv is not confirming any extension i am not worried.

We heard the same for CB too but it was not true and i am still going with the UK website that was right about CB ending and it said the same for AJ too.

This is typical Zee....Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77sia_lovely

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Sia thanks for sharing.Whats all this going on we have to NOW carry on with our protest and demand for CB2 but also will have to see which time slot it will come.SOMETHING WHICH HAS COME ON ZEE WEBSITE NOW WE DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOTAngryAngryAngry
Angry
doesn't the same ZEE extended our CB-1 too for another three weeks before giving that shock treatment of the abrupt ending..  

There is no word trust in their talk.. Ya  the public is just donkey head for them, whatever they say we accept with nodding our head.. 

I am annoyed.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakbillo77sia_lovely

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
OH MY LORD please give Zee some brains!! Guys my head is spinning Wacko...This is just too much for me! ZeeTv are the cheapest Channel ever ..I cant beleive that their going to extend a show that is soo low in their ratings and their saying its doing good??LOLROFL....Seriously zeetv need to go back to kindergarden they dont even know theri numbers right ?!..they have been playing with our emotions the whole time ..No wonder Zeetv is falling really low in their ratings ...Their giving other channel a chance to catch up Clap..Good going Zee keep it up!!!
I honestly dont know when will CB come ..But do they want to extend Aj until mid January or mid YEar??...Confused..

Im down to send hate mails again Angry..ZeeTv are so confusing it feels like im on the
marry go round Confused..We better get a CB2 or else Censored

Thanks for the article sia Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaksia_lovely

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Sia, thanks. There has been no confirmation or any talks that CB will be taking it's time slot back from AJMBHK so whether this show ends soon or later, I care less. I have had enough of Zee and their cheap games that all these pieces of info are having the least effect on me possible. I will believe when it happens ....

But all I know and want to know is that CB2 is coming and Avinash himself has confirmed it and I completely trust him ... whether it comes at it's original time slot or at another !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77sia_lovely

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing...they should just end AJ already and bring back CB2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovely

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Lol now I'm more confused, Agle is doing wel in 7.30 pm it is doing horrible. Confused  First the actress of Agle  and now this person of Zee tv! Didn't Zee tv also said that KB was doing well when it wasn't!!
This is really sad Choti Bahu was getting  good trp and could compete with the competition on 7.30 PM. Both what Agle can't do! Still Agle is getting an extension something what Choti Bahu never got! Cry CB was in the middle in the storyline with Imarti, and finally we were getting the waaris storyline a extension was needed but still it didn't got it!!
I'm not telling Zee tv what to do, but please be honest, and admit your mistake that putting Agle on 7.30 pm was mistake. There is nothing wrong for admitting your mistakes, that is life!  This is just very hurtfull for loyal Choti Bahu fans!  But what to do?

What is going to happen now with CB 2 will it get another timeslot, but which one! I really hope we hear some news this year!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77sia_lovely

Go to top