Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

Article.....AJ extnd till mid next year!! (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

siA thank you for the information, we are ready to send hate mails. i really want to know which address to send  or do we send to the earlier Email address.

Now the Hate mails has to go on full force!!!! They are now taking us for a whole merry go round ride it seems. Angry 

Yes, i think we have to send the mails in the previous addresses itself (there were many prominent email ids) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

ZEE channel at its very best for being in lime-light for all the wrong reasons.ClapClapClap

1)  They are being peevish and petulant in continuing a show with such poor TRPs just to see that Ratan's swayamvar is put on hold.  A clear double standard when TRPS and viewers fatigue dont matter and dump them with that show which  the audience is not interested in seeing.  What happens if their TRPS further drop, will they apply reverse logic and start reading different numbers.Angry

Exactly and they are saying that they arent so petty to stoop so low!! The channel's just that......Mr. Motwani!Angry How cheap of them to use such tactics. First they stopped their actors from attending the Telly Awards in rival channel, fearing they would loose out on TRP's and now they are just holding on to a show, with pathetic ratings so that the reality show is stuck up!!!???? And i read a recent article wherein Tony singh had said that the reason for CB to be shut was high competition from rivals! If thats the case then how come AJ is maintaining the competition with SGP (1.5 v/s 4.9??) 

2))  What happens to Avinash and Rubina's jobs?  Now if there is no news about CB2, what is the point in asking them to wait and keeping them in abeyance? what happens to their future?ShockedUnhappy

I agree. Are they taking the actors as fools?

3)  Personally I dont even know if I can enjoy CB new season if at all it comes,  after so much of silly and cheap politics.  For being a loyal fan of Avinash and Rubina, I really wish well for them and not be puppets in the hands of some indecisive and vindictive higher-ups.Unhappy

These are what they are!! 

4)  If the channel and the PH find a person not upto the mark, they do send them away and if an actor feels that the show is not going in the right direction and it may be detrimental to his/her career cannot she/he choose to go out?  How can the channel make statements like Ratan will stay till the channel needs her to stay for the show, then why did the channel have replacement of leads for their show---they should have continued ---not only that the replaced actor does not get to know directly but usually from a third source--then how can the channel expect the actors and actresses to be professional while they end up doing exactly the opposite?Angry

How disgusting of them!! They can pingpong and give out contradictory statements everyday in the press.......clearly showing how nonprofessional are, but the actor cannot fend a way for himself!!

Its like they are ruling entirely over the actor's choices!! They can throw away an actor if the performance isnt good (not the actor's, the show's)......disregard a show with good TRP's under some political ploy? And when they want to they will rule the actors forcing them to stick on??

What i am wondering is why this sudden surge of articles regarding AJ extension after CB2's? And one more thing......if the actress wasnt confirmed about AJ's fate, i am sure she wouldnt be such an idiot to go ahead and sign another reality show to get stuck up like this. Why's ZEE playing with all its shows and actor's lives? Not just Avi Ruby........even Ratan? Everyone's getting miffed up largely!!

5)  ZEE channel is now expecting a challenge from imagine and hence is trying to put a spoke in their wheel.  Pretty negative and are very likely to go further down.

True enough. With Zee sliding down to 4th position it wouldnt take long for Imagine channel to come upROFL So ZEE's trying to sabotage the show nowAngry

Edited by sia_lovely - 26 December 2010 at 4:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariAnsa786anusha34billo77fatssrilanka

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Sia thanks for the articles...ummm so now its AJ turn to leak n artcles daily abt ext. as few days back it was CB2 turn. Nxt what. I believe these are  just desperate attempts to gain some points for their already gone show AJ  on this 7:30 slot. Strategic planner needs to go back to school now. he has created hell lot of havoc in this whole 2010 in the name of new strategiesDead

Written this on some other thread......its so sad to see Zee operates this way an we hav no other choice but to demand CB2  on this same disgusting channel...There can be three things for this situation; first they cant read numbers (failed in elementary school), second they are blind apart from being dumb and third, they are ignorant of the facts coz they want to satisfy big egos of their own..how can a actor of their once popular show go to some other channel kind of attitute

Just sending them recent TAMs with AJ 1.3 and CB TAM for sept17 2.8...i know wont make any diff coz of three reasons stated above but stilllll

And as u mentioned abt article on Zee's site and it would be disaster for them to not go ahead wid CB2...i think they dont fear any kind of disaster, viewers backlash and dont lern from mistakes. thats evident by their repeated actions...

Petty to close the show performing wellDead Sia thr my sentiments exactly ROFL

Edited by chipak - 26 December 2010 at 4:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786anusha34radha_bilaharibillo77sia_lovelyfatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
All this is giving a feeling of Deja vu but now here the trust seems to be on Ratan and SW3 and Imagine.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77sia_lovely

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Sia thanks for the articles...ummm so now its AJ turn to leak n artcles daily abt ext. as few days back it was CB2 turn. Nxt what. I believe these are  just desperate attempts to gain some points for their already gone show AJ  on this 7:30 slot. Strategic planner needs to go back to school now. he has created hell lot of havoc in this whole 2010 in the name of new strategiesDead

Written this on some other thread......its so sad to see Zee operates this way an we hav no other choice but to demand CB2  on this same disgusting channel...There can be three things for this situation; first they cant read numbers (failed in elementary school), second they are blind inapart of being dumb and third, they are ignorant of the facts coz they want to satisfy big egos of their own..how can a actor of their once popular show go to some other channel kind of attitute

Just sending them recent TAMs with AJ 1.3 and CB TAM for sept17 2.8...i know wont make any diff coz of three reasons stated above but stilllll

And as u mentioned abt article on Zee's site and it would be disaster for them to not go ahead wid CB2...i think they dont fear any kind of disaster, viewers backlash and dont lern from mistakes. thats evident by their repeated actions...

Petty to close the show performing wellDead Sia thr my sentiments exactly ROFL

I know i have never seen so many different flop strategies being carried out one after the otherROFL   These strategies literally pulled the channel from high to dumps!! Mr. Motwani please go back to school to learn something Tongue

Coming back to CB, Mr. Motwani never confirmed the 6 month extension for CB, but is doing the same for AJ? Why? If the serial's ratings go down it has to be pulled off......that was the logic used for CB (acc, to channel the TRP was low) but the same logic doesnt apply to AJ even when the ratings are actually low!!!!!!? Something fishy Stern Smile

I guess so too.......ZEE will never learn from its mistakes!!! It keeps repeating the same, even after suffering so much. 

We need to repeat the Mails as well.......Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharianusha34billo77

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
D Zee CV head is a PIGHEAD.All of us shud go & smash him.When he shut down CB which was a slot leader ,wasn't that petty?He's nt a doodh ka dhula.Does he thnk dat by playng dirty politics he's going 2 get away from us so easily?Hw can shutting down a low TRP show like AJ b petty? I THNK HE'S GONE INSANE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77sia_lovely

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
so now we go round again.i will believe CB2 coming when i actually see it on TV,

billo77sia_lovely

jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged

zee has proved again that its not a trust worthy channel always going through circles

no clear decision, releasing contradictory articles thinking viewers as fools .

This is jst my personnel thought plz dont mistake cbians

Since the article's states that the soap a brand new track with avina as leads then Ph could have gone for other channels as zee never gave fare treatment to any actors in cb and even in zra it has proved that it would remain unchanged

billo77sia_lovely

Go to top