Article.....AJ extnd till mid next year!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Sia thanks for the articles...ummm so now its AJ turn to leak n artcles daily abt ext. as few days back it was CB2 turn. Nxt what. I believe these are  just desperate attempts to gain some points for their already gone show AJ  on this 7:30 slot. Strategic planner needs to go back to school now. he has created hell lot of havoc in this whole 2010 in the name of new strategies🤢

Written this on some other thread......its so sad to see Zee operates this way an we hav no other choice but to demand CB2  on this same disgusting channel...There can be three things for this situation; first they cant read numbers (failed in elementary school), second they are blind apart from being dumb and third, they are ignorant of the facts coz they want to satisfy big egos of their own..how can a actor of their once popular show go to some other channel kind of attitute

Just sending them recent TAMs with AJ 1.3 and CB TAM for sept17 2.8...i know wont make any diff coz of three reasons stated above but stilllll

And as u mentioned abt article on Zee's site and it would be disaster for them to not go ahead wid CB2...i think they dont fear any kind of disaster, viewers backlash and dont lern from mistakes. thats evident by their repeated actions...

Petty to close the show performing well🤢 Sia thr my sentiments exactly 🤣

Edited by chipak - 13 years ago
All this is giving a feeling of Deja vu but now here the trust seems to be on Ratan and SW3 and Imagine.😡
Originally posted by chipak

Sia thanks for the articles...ummm so now its AJ turn to leak n artcles daily abt ext. as few days back it was CB2 turn. Nxt what. I believe these are  just desperate attempts to gain some points for their already gone show AJ  on this 7:30 slot. Strategic planner needs to go back to school now. he has created hell lot of havoc in this whole 2010 in the name of new strategies🤢

Written this on some other thread......its so sad to see Zee operates this way an we hav no other choice but to demand CB2  on this same disgusting channel...There can be three things for this situation; first they cant read numbers (failed in elementary school), second they are blind inapart of being dumb and third, they are ignorant of the facts coz they want to satisfy big egos of their own..how can a actor of their once popular show go to some other channel kind of attitute

Just sending them recent TAMs with AJ 1.3 and CB TAM for sept17 2.8...i know wont make any diff coz of three reasons stated above but stilllll

And as u mentioned abt article on Zee's site and it would be disaster for them to not go ahead wid CB2...i think they dont fear any kind of disaster, viewers backlash and dont lern from mistakes. thats evident by their repeated actions...

Petty to close the show performing well🤢 Sia thr my sentiments exactly 🤣

I know i have never seen so many different flop strategies being carried out one after the other🤣   These strategies literally pulled the channel from high to dumps!! Mr. Motwani please go back to school to learn something 😛

Coming back to CB, Mr. Motwani never confirmed the 6 month extension for CB, but is doing the same for AJ? Why? If the serial's ratings go down it has to be pulled off......that was the logic used for CB (acc, to channel the TRP was low) but the same logic doesnt apply to AJ even when the ratings are actually low!!!!!!? Something fishy 😳

I guess so too.......ZEE will never learn from its mistakes!!! It keeps repeating the same, even after suffering so much. 

We need to repeat the Mails as well.......😡

D Zee CV head is a PIGHEAD.All of us shud go & smash him.When he shut down CB which was a slot leader ,wasn't that petty?He's nt a doodh ka dhula.Does he thnk dat by playng dirty politics he's going 2 get away from us so easily?Hw can shutting down a low TRP show like AJ b petty? I THNK HE'S GONE INSANE.
so now we go round again.i will believe CB2 coming when i actually see it on TV,

zee has proved again that its not a trust worthy channel always going through circles

no clear decision, releasing contradictory articles thinking viewers as fools .

This is jst my personnel thought plz dont mistake cbians

Since the article's states that the soap a brand new track with avina as leads then Ph could have gone for other channels as zee never gave fare treatment to any actors in cb and even in zra it has proved that it would remain unchanged

I do not buy this for one minute, once ZeeTv is not confirming any extension i am not worried.

We heard the same for CB too but it was not true and i am still going with the UK website that was right about CB ending and it said the same for AJ too.

This is typical Zee....😕
Originally posted by chalhov

Sia thanks for sharing.Whats all this going on we have to NOW carry on with our protest and demand for CB2 but also will have to see which time slot it will come.SOMETHING WHICH HAS COME ON ZEE WEBSITE NOW WE DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT😡😡😡
😡
doesn't the same ZEE extended our CB-1 too for another three weeks before giving that shock treatment of the abrupt ending..  

There is no word trust in their talk.. Ya  the public is just donkey head for them, whatever they say we accept with nodding our head.. 

I am annoyed.. 
OH MY LORD please give Zee some brains!! Guys my head is spinning ...This is just too much for me! ZeeTv are the cheapest Channel ever ..I cant beleive that their going to extend a show that is soo low in their ratings and their saying its doing good??😆🤣....Seriously zeetv need to go back to kindergarden they dont even know theri numbers right ?!..they have been playing with our emotions the whole time ..No wonder Zeetv is falling really low in their ratings ...Their giving other channel a chance to catch up 👏..Good going Zee keep it up!!!
I honestly dont know when will CB come ..But do they want to extend Aj until mid January or mid YEar??...😕..

Im down to send hate mails again 😡..ZeeTv are so confusing it feels like im on the
marry go round 😕..We better get a CB2 or else 🤬

Thanks for the article sia 😊

Sia, thanks. There has been no confirmation or any talks that CB will be taking it's time slot back from AJMBHK so whether this show ends soon or later, I care less. I have had enough of Zee and their cheap games that all these pieces of info are having the least effect on me possible. I will believe when it happens ....

But all I know and want to know is that CB2 is coming and Avinash himself has confirmed it and I completely trust him ... whether it comes at it's original time slot or at another !!