Bhaskar Bharti

Eijaz Khan to perform on COLORs on 31st Dec,10

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys.....read this article in HT ... Ejoo is performing on Colors on 31st Dec, 10 in a special programme. The show is to air at 11pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'll remember not to watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† besides i be gettin my party ready πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Tanuuuuuu jaanu, i got beaten up lastnight, 10 guys jump me cause their gf's we lookin at me 😭😭😭😭😭😭 i have 4 stitches in my head 😭😭😭😭😭😭 i need hugs to make me better
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

i'll remember not to watch πŸ˜† besides i be gettin my party ready πŸ˜ƒ Tanuuuuuu jaanu, i got beaten up lastnight, 10 guys jump me cause their gf's we lookin at me 😭 i have 4 stitches in my head 😭 i need hugs to make me better

This was bound to happen given ur roving eye or should i say...roving BLACK EYE πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Btw....if ur serious..about th beaten up thing....take care dude......πŸ€—
MrsIKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

This was bound to happen given ur roving eye or should i say...roving BLACK EYE πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Btw....if ur serious..about th beaten up thing....take care dude......πŸ€—

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

IMRAN KHAN 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 20 guys huuuuuuhhhhhhh, u big liar, is this what u do to get sympathy of the ladies all coz i laughed at u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If Aleena is 10 guys when is only 2, imagine how many guys she be when she 20, u also said the same on FB.

The truth is that Immy here was busy txtin on his phone and wasn't looking where he was going, Aleena was at top of stairs playing with her dollies and Immy here didn't notice her and fell over her and fell down 4 STAIRS, hit his head of corner of stair rail and has 4 BUTTERFLY stitches.which he can remove in 2 days. But noooooooooooooo Immy bein Immy has to dramatise it for sympathy, i think everyone woman on this forum should give u a beating courtesy of me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Write ur name below if u want i give Immy a beating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsIKhan

IMRAN KHAN 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 i think everyone woman on this forum should give u a beating courtesy of me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Write ur name below if u want i give Immy a beating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhabs..... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—pleaj do the honors..........n here he was tryna get symbathy from the ladies wit the beating news.......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Yay yay first TWM promo and now this humari toh Bale Bale ,Kasam stage also missin Eijoo so badly now stag b happy or main super duper happy ...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: EijazKhanMyJaan

Yay yay first TWM promo and now this humari toh Bale Bale ,Kasam stage also missin Eijoo so badly now stag b happy or main super duper happy ...

Saku....this calls for some awesome AVs n Siggys of Ejoo......😳 pleaj make na......

n yeah..i m so happy to see THE MAN back in action 
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsIKhan

IMRAN KHAN 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 20 guys huuuuuuhhhhhhh, u big liar, is this what u do to get sympathy of the ladies all coz i laughed at u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If Aleena is 10 guys when is only 2, imagine how many guys she be when she 20, u also said the same on FB.

The truth is that Immy here was busy txtin on his phone and wasn't looking where he was going, Aleena was at top of stairs playing with her dollies and Immy here didn't notice her and fell over her and fell down 4 STAIRS, hit his head of corner of stair rail and has 4 BUTTERFLY stitches.which he can remove in 2 days. But noooooooooooooo Immy bein Immy has to dramatise it for sympathy, i think everyone woman on this forum should give u a beating courtesy of me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Write ur name below if u want i give Immy a beating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

go away wifey CryCryCryCryCry