Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

Eijaz Khan to perform on COLORs on 31st Dec,10

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Guys.....read this article in HT ... Ejoo is performing on Colors on 31st Dec, 10 in a special programme. The show is to air at 11pm.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsIKhanBlessedSexyone-Zoya-kasuuuu..Sakeena..

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i'll remember not to watch LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL besides i be gettin my party ready Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Tanuuuuuu jaanu, i got beaten up lastnight, 10 guys jump me cause their gf's we lookin at me CryCryCryCryCryCry i have 4 stitches in my head CryCryCryCryCryCry i need hugs to make me better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

i'll remember not to watch LOL besides i be gettin my party ready Big smile Tanuuuuuu jaanu, i got beaten up lastnight, 10 guys jump me cause their gf's we lookin at me Cry i have 4 stitches in my head Cry i need hugs to make me better

This was bound to happen given ur roving eye or should i say...roving BLACK EYE ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw....if ur serious..about th beaten up thing....take care dude......Hug
MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

i'll remember not to watch LOL besides i be gettin my party ready Big smile Tanuuuuuu jaanu, i got beaten up lastnight, 10 guys jump me cause their gf's we lookin at me Cry i have 4 stitches in my head Cry i need hugs to make me better

This was bound to happen given ur roving eye or should i say...roving BLACK EYE ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

IMRAN KHAN AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 20 guys huuuuuuhhhhhhh, u big liar, is this what u do to get sympathy of the ladies all coz i laughed at u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL If Aleena is 10 guys when is only 2, imagine how many guys she be when she 20, u also said the same on FB.

The truth is that Immy here was busy txtin on his phone and wasn't looking where he was going, Aleena was at top of stairs playing with her dollies and Immy here didn't notice her and fell over her and fell down 4 STAIRS, hit his head of corner of stair rail and has 4 BUTTERFLY stitches.which he can remove in 2 days. But noooooooooooooo Immy bein Immy has to dramatise it for sympathy, i think everyone woman on this forum should give u a beating courtesy of me Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile. Write ur name below if u want i give Immy a beating LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsIKhan

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

IMRAN KHAN AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry i think everyone woman on this forum should give u a beating courtesy of me Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile. Write ur name below if u want i give Immy a beating LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Bhabs..... HugHugHugpleaj do the honors..........n here he was tryna get symbathy from the ladies wit the beating news.......AngryLOL
..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Yay yay first TWM promo and now this humari toh Bale Bale ,Kasam stage also missin Eijoo so badly now stag b happy or main super duper happy ...

Saku....this calls for some awesome AVs n Siggys of Ejoo......Embarrassed pleaj make na......

n yeah..i m so happy to see THE MAN back in action Dancing
BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsIKhan

IMRAN KHAN AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 20 guys huuuuuuhhhhhhh, u big liar, is this what u do to get sympathy of the ladies all coz i laughed at u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL If Aleena is 10 guys when is only 2, imagine how many guys she be when she 20, u also said the same on FB.

The truth is that Immy here was busy txtin on his phone and wasn't looking where he was going, Aleena was at top of stairs playing with her dollies and Immy here didn't notice her and fell over her and fell down 4 STAIRS, hit his head of corner of stair rail and has 4 BUTTERFLY stitches.which he can remove in 2 days. But noooooooooooooo Immy bein Immy has to dramatise it for sympathy, i think everyone woman on this forum should give u a beating courtesy of me Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile. Write ur name below if u want i give Immy a beating LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

go away wifey CryCryCryCryCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top