Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet+SBS moments-MG-they come, they conquer (Page 3)

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
mallu!!! they have to make this  a sticky;D
reserved!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i myself wasnt into geet drama from beginning,when geet got married to dev i wasnt into it i thought oh no this  the same typical ektas dramas BUT then when the hot stud MAAN SINGH KHURARA was on our screens,when geet covered her face to go an see maan about the plot he was going to buy my eyes wouldnt get off the screens i would say wow what a jodi geet an maan would be then i started watching geet never missed a episode an then since then i have not missed an episode just luv it.now i can say MAANEET R THE SOUL OF GEET SHOW luv em so much,i pray new year brings alot of happiness 4 drashti an gurmeet an hope they stay 2gether in geet show,IVE NEVER SEEN A SERIAL AS BEAUTIFUL AS GEET SERIAL BEFORE an hope in the new year drashti an gurmeet get awards 4 geet serial which they deserve,LUV U MAANEET

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixraypickachu-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

i myself wasnt into geet drama from beginning,when geet got married to dev i wasnt into it i thought oh no this  the same typical ektas dramas BUT then when the hot stud MAAN SINGH KHURARA was on our screens,when geet covered her face to go an see maan about the plot he was going to buy my eyes wouldnt get off the screens i would say wow what a jodi geet an maan would be then i started watching geet never missed a episode an then since then i have not missed an episode just luv it.now i can say MAANEET R THE SOUL OF GEET SHOW luv em so much,i pray new year brings alot of happiness 4 drashti an gurmeet an hope they stay 2gether in geet show,IVE NEVER SEEN A SERIAL AS BEAUTIFUL AS GEET SERIAL BEFORE an hope in the new year drashti an gurmeet get awards 4 geet serial which they deserve,LUV U MAANEET
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you said it beautifully now post your favorite maaneet moments.

Mallu
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Mallu i love ur title dear and u have expressed everything about MAANEET so beautifully!!!......seriously MAANEET came and conquered our hearts our lives to such an extent that now just can't imagine even a single day without lovely MAANEET and MAANEETIANS on GFSmile...........For me every MAANEET scene and moment is so magical.......MAANEET expressions along with awesome touchy dialogues and Mahi Mahi background take me to MAANEET paradise everytime i see them........so dreamyyyyyy.....For me GHSP the best show and MAANEET truly couple made in heaven best jodi ever and forever.......have no words to express my feelings for them..........all i can say is Hats off to GC DD and the entire team of GHSP for giving special gift to us in 2010Clap

Edited by sptrno - 27 December 2010 at 6:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixray-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged

@sptrno:yupssss this is a indeed a very hot gift from CVs no doubt

they give us the beautiful maaneet this year omg omg om omg

btw my some of hot little favorite moments from song sequences of maaneet that leaves a long lasting breathtaking impact

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingvkurbaan hua:the first when maan comes from behind putting his around geet's tummy was sooooooooooo electrifying and in the same song picking her before the second verse

PeeLoon:when he caress geet's lips through the flower and later kisses her head from behind than her forehead and eyes.

Roop Tera:the first scene when geet appears from that wooded thing behind which she changed her clothes and when the song begins maan mesmerizes her geet blushes and gets back and maan follows her and than again follows her to the window and so much burning in passion he tries to hold her from her tummy and geet goes and lies on the bed and the last when the song is over and near the fire maan leans on geet almost making her lie putting his hands in her hair

After Party tonight song:when maan pulls geet into a passionate hug

Mast mast do nain:when maan kisses geet's hand and taking measurements and all

mahi mahi:when he comes and touches her back.
omg omg omg omg BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

yes dear .... very true ... i agree ...

maaneet rocks ... they are awesome .... luve them a lot ...

thy will be a part of my life till i die ... such is the love i have for maaneet

-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes dear .... very true ... i agree ...

maaneet rocks ... they are awesome .... luve them a lot ...

thy will be a part of my life till i die ... such is the love i have for maaneet -totally agreeBig smilepart of life omg
Mallu

dewdropred

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
this year is sooooooooooooo special for me bcoz is ne mujhe mera pyaar GURMEET DIYA HYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEmbarrassed AND OUR CUTE DRISHTI

Go to top