Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet+SBS moments-MG-they come, they conquer (Page 2)

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti..

Nice topic... i liked the title... thy came, thy conquered...!! And how...!!Big smile

Actually dint watch the show frm beginning, but i always thought this show wld be rocking as i loved DD as muakaanBig smile.. but wen GC entered, and whole fight of geet for justice made this show lovable to me.... i went crazy after the actual Maneet hug near the camp, wer thy decide to be with each other forever... tht scene made me crazyEmbarrassed...first time on indian TV, i had seen a love confession without ILU and sooo passionately, romanticallyEmbarrassed... it was LOVELY ... frm tht day, i haven missed any single epi .... GEET is the best show i hav ever watched .... kudos to the actors.DD and GcStar, we love youEmbarrassed... Keep on rocking..!! And also to Nissar and crew.....!!!Clap
I dunno wht i'll do if i dun watch geet one day ..LOL
Thank you for giving us GHSP ...!!Big smile

omg omg omg omg in red well said totally agree
my favorites:
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
maan forcing geet to become his fiancee , holding her pallu and than getting close to her with a candle and tells her that she is in love with him and she is afraid that she might not be able to control her feelings for him.

when they got engaged and maan puts the ring first time in geet's finger, that whole scene was so dreamy

Kurbaan hua sequence

and lot of lots of more more coming omg omg omg omg
maan coming out of the shower , leaning geet against the wall and forcing her to confess her love for him.BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..Ninelives

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i agreeeeeeeeeeee
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
agree....
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Maaneet Came and they Conquered and How!!!!
Many sequences which have made it into the list of all times great as far as television is concerned..coz for me GHSP is tops...
1. Loved the Maaneet ( then not maaneet) journey to Amritsar in HP GHSP
2. Entire Kurbaan Hua segment with the planning and everything
3. Teri Deewani..it was simply out of this world
4. Kahna Ki Kya...One sequence which was pipping hot as far as Maanet Chemistry was concerned and so very enancted by GC n DD
5. The entire fake engagment thing..right from the arrival of Pari, the removing of jewellery, the slow walk between Maan n Geet with Geet in Maan's arms...the whare's the party tonight...the suniye ji...the fake hug in the office...the Hp 2 track..the Tumhari Aadat h gayi hai Geet...the gifting of the green dress..Gc's expressions then...oh my god...
6.The complete awsome and one of a kind Campsite Confession..Never seen ever in any show prior ..Maaneet rocked...

7. somehow i did not like the engagement track coz Dev was very much in the face and there were a lot of undercurrents of negetivity happening along side..
but awesome was the hospital sequence whne MSK takes here there for the 1st time...
The fake jewellry replaced by genuine one outside...

8.The milan in the hospital..with not knowing the health status of GC n DD for so long..this was the most awaited seen and was brilliant in it's exceution...

9.I can go on and on.....

To sum it up..I just Love every sequence of Maaneet wheneever they are on screen.....

I will edit my post asap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Maaneet Came and they Conquered and How!!!!
Many sequences which have made it into the list of all times great as far as television is concerned..coz for me GHSP is tops...
1. Loved the Maaneet ( then not maaneet) journey to Amritsar in HP GHSP
2. Entire Kurbaan Hua segment with the planning and everything
3. Teri Deewani..it was simply out of this world-whooooooopsie maan was looking so divine and geet innocently falling in love with him omg omg omg
4. Kahna Ki Kya...One sequence which was pipping hot as far as Maanet Chemistry was concerned and so very enancted by GC n DD
5. The entire fake engagment thing..right from the arrival of Pari, the removing of jewellery, the slow walk between Maan n Geet with Geet in Maan's arms...the whare's the party tonight...the suniye ji...the fake hug in the office...the Hp 2 track..the Tumhari Aadat h gayi hai Geet...the gifting of the green dress..Gc's expressions then...oh my god...
6.The complete awsome and one of a kind Campsite Confession..Never seen ever in any show prior ..Maaneet rocked...

7. somehow i did not like the engagement track coz Dev was very much in the face and there were a lot of undercurrents of negetivity happening along side..
but awesome was the hospital sequence whne MSK takes here there for the 1st time...
The fake jewellry replaced by genuine one outside...how can i forget that one-super sizzling hot-the way maan was looking at geet and so passionately mesmerizing her beauty putting her locks aside to put the necklace-omg

8.The milan in the hospital..with not knowing the health status of GC n DD for so long..this was the most awaited seen and was brilliant in it's exceution...

9.I can go on and on.....

To sum it up..I just Love every sequence of Maaneet wheneever they are on screen.....

I will edit my post asap...

yups the list can never end their unspoken lines and the spoken ones what to count and what not count

Mallu
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I Agree.................
anshu1984_sony Goldie
anshu1984_sony
anshu1984_sony

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu