Zee Marathi

Eka Peksha Ek - Apsara Aali (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
saw briefly SP (surpiya) is guest this tm...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eka Peksha Ek - Apsara Aali (Page 6)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
no wonder re mishkil..she had to comeLOL

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
but not exp. so early...kutumbapramukhin..LOLLOL

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
kalcha epi pahila ka konii ?? Don jabardast surprises hoti kal !!
First was Arti receiving the very first 'Best performer of the week ' award from Mrs.Mahaguru Wink! of course I cannot comment whether it was right or wrong since i did not see the wednesday epi and hence missed her performance   ! and second was The great 'Surekhataai Punekar' quitting the competition due to some'Personal reason' LOL I wonder what the reason might be ; is it her all of sudden realisation that she wont be able to match up with young girls in different dance forms?? God only knows Tongue

well Kalcha episode changla zaala; some really worth watching dances .
IMO yesterday;
Mrunmayee : Superb performance . Tremendous improvement in terms of western dance. It was a very graceful ; smooth and steady act . Only thing she has to work on is postures and poises in western dance forms but indeed a treat- to- eye  type performance Smile

Sonali Khare : good effort considering that Indian isnt her forte ;but I felt the act was too long becoz of which she got tired and  hence towards the end her moves were clumsy. I still did not understand how come she got more marks than Mrunmayee as MDs performance was better than hers !

Smita : Expressions-emotions simply brilliant . Her involvement in the dance was fabulous. Only ; I did not understand the concept clearly and as PK said there were less dance moves. But heart-touching performance.Tilahi judges ni SP la dile itkech marks dyave yacha ashcharyach  vatlaConfused

Surekha punekar: honestly  what was she doing?? Wink Faqt western costume ghatla ki western dance jamto he hila koni sangitla ? I din find anything special in her act and glad that judges pointed out her mistakes and marked her appropriately .

Edited by pari2386 - 21 January 2011 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I agree Pari....for me it ws a great surprise or rather not so...tht SP bowed out...I thought too tht she would hv thought tht she wont be giving a competition to young girls in the show..so got to reason out for personal LOL

sanimisra

Groupbie

sanimisra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
ajun ek goshta khup janavate ti ashi.....
hindi dance show madhye, song mixing khup chan kelela asta.. pan marathi madhye matra fakt tthoda editing karun repitative parts kami kartat, thats it..
gani mixing ni aani pause, repitation of some words, music add kelyani khultat asa mala vatat. aani aiknaryala pan bore hot nahi..
ajun ek asa ki, dance chi quality , specially in western style, hindi madhye jast aahe. jar dogha dance karat astil tar "lifts" pan barech astat (kadhi kadhi tevdhach asta...) pan aaplykade lifts far disat nahit...
tyanche sets hi bhavya astat aani varun khali lomblkalt yene ase prakar pan hotat je aaplykade hot nahi.....

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
once agn Arti won the prize of rs. 100 from mahaguru desp not so imprsv dance. Lets see tdy what MD does. Also there's some surprise tdy - new entrant.

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yes I do agree;Aarti la 100 rs. Milna jara atich hota; tiche expressions aani attitude nakkich jabardast hota pan dance khoop clumsy vatla .But anyways who cares about mahagurus opinion!!LOL
 yesterday IMO out of 4 smita tambes performance was the most impressive . It was energetic; strong ; expressiive and concept was very good.Tarihi mahaguruni tila crtisize karawa aani aarti la 100 chi note dyavi he atich vatla Confused
aaj navi apsara kon yete baghu! any guesses??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top