Marathi TV

Eka Peksha Ek - Apsara Aali - Page 26

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ha reality show asel tar EPE replace honyachi shakyata jast. Karan spl epi dakhvun kiti dakhavnar. serl asel tar lajja chi possibility aahe. Pan andaje 16th may paryant tari chalu hoil ase vatat nahi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
mi hi vichar kartey ki aahe kaay ha show...most probably 9.30 chya slot madhe basel
my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EPE finale - 1st MAy...
  mhanaje tya week madhye (2/3 may) fianle che repeat telecast hoil aani
  tyachya puhachya week madhye (9/10 may) winner che sagale performance  repeat hotil
  kiniwa  vice-versa. baryach weles asech dakhavatat. so new show on 16th may ????
mishkil88 thumbnail
yes that's what i mentioned previously 16th may pasun chalu hoil ase vatate.
my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so   EPE  will be replaced by "vinod motha zala" (?)  ..that means  it's a   reality show..
Edited by my_views - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
MD won the title...I m really happy and glad that she won it...the reasons would be many...but still m glad that I found the justice was done for the first time in EPE regarding winner...thou loved it when Bhargavi won too in the Celebrity season...
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too wanted either of Mrunmayee  and Urmila to win so happy that Mrunmayee has made it to the title 😊 Congrats to Mrunmayee and Deepali vichare as well 😊
mishkil88 thumbnail
If the result was based on purely sms then MD had largest fan following bcoz of kunku and ofcourse to her credit she did lots of hardwork too. But somehow GO was more innovative and tried new things than others and picked up the right rhythm towards end. NP was never in contention and UK looked tired sometimes. But MD was always enthu. Congrats to MD !!
*Resham* thumbnail
I agree GO had innovations..but still MD was really trying very hard right from the beginning and shedded her inhibitions too...she very well managed to come out of her comfort zone and try somethings which she could have never have done ...👏
mishkil88 thumbnail
EK chya navin yeu ghatlela  pict. "shor in the city" madhe GO ne bold kissing scenes dilele trailor varun vatatle ani dhakkach basla...not exp from her atleast.