Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

ArTi TT IV - 26/12 - Historical Chemistry... (Page 5)

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Completely agree with the title..It was truly historical...the longest and the most superb iv we got..both were in complete masti mood..I hope we get more Arti ivs in future..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007Payal-15

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Gosh that interview Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007Payal-15annie07

MyInfatuationz IF-Dazzler
MyInfatuationz
MyInfatuationz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kash01

please give the link of tt interview u r talking abt
Part 1
Part 3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
TT interview was the one of  best interview of Arjun and Rati...... Gosh Arjun was answering all questions ..LOL on behalf of Rati Tongue and Rati was loving it ... they did enjoy giving  this interview and they were looking so happy .. I still watch it whenever i miss Arjun and Rati.. they r the best ....

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 26 December 2010 at 10:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-Rinky-relentless.annie07Payal-15

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I remember this interview came late at night....avani was posting thisBlushing emoticon whenever we asked her how it went....gagan had said so later that she had stayed up all night to edit it...Big smile

I had stayed up real late to see it....and when i did i was giving live comments to my friends on our CC....and feeling suprised more and more that is this the same arti?

i remember paani poori segment, the independence day segment where arti had looked not so fond of each other had totally saddened al arti fans...like they arent in good terms...then came clarification on arjun's blog that he and rati are on good terms..then some freindlier segments and then TT....

Now i am truly confused how to describe this interview...yeh tha kya? was it just two really friendly co stars having a laugh ? or was it more? i think it was meant to be a fun interview which gave us a lot more....gave us hope ki maybe they are good freinds...maybe the arti fort is safe.....arti fans are always an insecure lot...ready to react at every small issue....this was and still is like a breather....whenever some hopeless people like to spread rumors that arti arent freinds this iv gives hope...

one of the most entertaining ivs of arti ever....arjun was on role...rati totally enjoying his talkative mood...i liked the way they mutually complimented each other...laughed teased...what not...

i can write a mahabharat on that interview...i remember so much...so many moments to discuss and mention...a cynical prosaic person like me too went all gaga and romantic....

if i get time i will write a more detailed description later....hoping to get many such interviews...

thanx a lot annie for this post...
love
rinky

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007gopi06Ritu.VAmyArTiMayUr-RegalVintage-MyInspirationzannie07PureBlisssafeplacetolandrelentless.Payal-15

Neith007 Senior Member
Neith007
Neith007

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
R. E. S. E. R. V. E. D.
Big smile
Day Dreaming
Blushing
Haaye... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrannie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Lol, ArTi interview. spamdomain. Sigh. Do ArTi have any idea tat they are capable of bringing smiles to thousands of fans though this one interview??

My most fav interview! And You know why? Because i love to see ArTi smiling and laughing. i mean if they just look at each other and smile, it brightens my day. their smiles brings a smile to my face!

and they looked so happy in this interview, totally mad, crazy, arjun toh had lost it LOL....wat was wrong with the dude i wonder LOL

I remember i had gone out when u guys told the interview was out. i cursed my luck lol. as i came home mum put me to bed like some 2 yr old. i actually got up at 4 in the morning to see the interview (and some crazy creatures were still awake LOL ROFL)

Ahh some of the memorable ArTi moments it had!

loves
of the world,

this is a very cute picture of ours...i think we look happily married here ROFL ROFL...ONSCREEN ROFL

Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai ka gaana (Confused ROFL)

whenever she hugs me (ROFL), whenever i hug her ROFL

the wrestling thing u do and u poke my nose
(aww he keeps looking at her with a big smile...and she describes it so cutely...and in the process pokes his nose ROFL ROFL awwwwwww these two are the epitome of cuteness Day Dreaming Day Dreaming)

not only chemistry...but we create history

arjun saying almost everyone to sponsor show for him and rati together ROFL ROFL.... tab toh he promised they'll do a movie together...kyun arjun, kya hua tera waada LOL ROFL

David Blaine ROFL ROFL i so died laughing in this one! Arjun's best one liners ROFL

HAWTTTTTTTTTT (awww the way they looked at each other for a few sec and go hotttttt...i mean like seriously? telepathy?? yah ankhon sey baaten??/)

And ofcourse the way they point at each other (twins as divya says LOL) almost together...when asked who was the better actor or dancer...tat how they compliment each other (telepathy Confused)

And my MOST fav moment in the interview...which song wud they dedicated to each other....again they look at each other and go KHUDA JAANEY key mein fida hoon Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i love the way, how perfectly Rati enacted the arjun pose although she was told to enact mayank (hota hai arjun and mayank...hmmm) .... made me believe how well they know each other haha LOL

Loved it how arjun gave a rose to rati , everytime to manao her...or as a bribe ROFL

Rati telling us to notice his smile, when he mentioned 18 yr old daughter LOL

and then,

^^^^ this was supposed to be funny, for a reason only they know, secret secret LOL....

wait for a few more epidodes and you will get it....(*headesk*)

And Arjun's gaze...long one at rati when asked who gets more uncomfortable ROFL ROFL...he doesn;t say anything...just looks...the way he looks ROFL ROFL....he can never be uncomfortable ROFL...tats the thing women when they feel uncomfortable, men make them feel comfortable (koi isko maaro ROFL he has lost it ROFL)...you have seen our chemistry onscreen....

hot, sexy, (*headesk*) sweet, adorable, passionate Day Dreaming
(be kind...)prankster, irritating, sometimes sweet (
aah look at the range of expressions arjun has in his face ROFL), chaalu, caring Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

when i 'used' to irritate u a lot....
used to no, u are used to irritating me ROFL

when they sang sajdey mein yuhi jhukta hoon, tum pey hi aakey rukta hoon.....kya yeh "tumko" hota (excuse me! wat the hell is going on LOL)...and rati hits him spreading her hand during khuda jaaney verse ROFL

wat is the secret behing rati pandey's beauty??? Make up *dies laughing* ROFL ROFL ROFL

my longest post i guess....cudn't help it lol.....

LOL these memories will stay on forever and ever and ever. as i told before, Arjun and Rati, both can work with several actors, experiment as much as they want to, but NONE can create the magic BOTH created TOGETHER....period!!

Waiting for u ArTi, will be waiting till u guys get back together again!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZMEgopi06Ritu.VRidhi.Mysterygirl_meAmyArTiMayUr-RegalVintage-MyInspirationzPayal-15annie07PureBlisssafeplacetolandZehnaseebrelentless.

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
This was one of the best interviews I have seen in my life!

The chemistry was oooozing out like there was no tommorrow!

They looked absolutely adorable... WOW.. I am getting nostalgic abt this.. Imagine.. This interview took place a Year ago!!!!!! and we are still here Demanding ARTI!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrRitu.VMyInspirationzPayal-15annie07PureBliss

Go to top