ArTi TT IV - 26/12 - Historical Chemistry... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Fabulous post Anu! im so glad you opened this one..πŸ€— It feels like the ArTi TT interview just happened a few weeks ago, doesnt seem like a year at all...everything seems to have changed so much, for the better i guess πŸ˜‰ if you know what i mean! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways coming to this interview...OMG how can i forget the "I love you too" that Arjun addressed back to his fans, including ME πŸ€ͺ ☺️ that was like the bestesttttt day ever !!! i was at work and my sis texted me to tell me this...and i was jumping with excitement..🀣 and i so so so couldnt wait to watch ArTi TT...😍

I got back home and buffered all the TT intv parts...and that day was like my bestest day ever..ArTi seemed lost in their own sweet world...just busy laughing, smilng, joking, pulling each others' legs, talking about their moments offscreen, Arjun was like answering to each question so fast that Rati couldn't help but giggle every minute...they were so cuteeee man!!! 😍 i miss them tons and tons, how i wish those days could come back and we could all drool and admire them once again, well we still do, but i really wish ArTi could come back once again to rock our TV screens..no one like them..they are truly the best pair..their chemistry is beyond words and are such dedicated professionals that make everything seem like REAL life

Love you ArTi and miss you way too much..πŸ€— Hope to see them again
Wow Thanks for reminindi ng . Arti interview was indeed historical .... Khuda Jane Song.... everything was awsome
Omg...seriously missing dem lik anything hw i wish we could gt bak those wonderful dayz...😍 da way arjun was answering our queston....it was GOLDEN dayz u can say....hw wish v could c dem bak again omscreen,....😍πŸ₯³
@ Debo..........tell me about it............they actually have no idea,how a small gesture of their can spread smile all across, and iguessthey should be proud of this fact, coz its difficult to make ppl smile..... i so wish for more such kodak moments.......

@ Yamini...........ah i knw............lol..........must have been the best day of ur life...................
Khudaa jaane ki main FIDA hu on ArTi...........!!!😍😍....
n they FIDA over each-other....don't get me wrong....😳-"on the show"...as Arjun said...........🀣

P.S-KJ is ArTi anthem..i m saying this without making a topic everytime....!!!😎
Arjun : who gets more uncomfortable, arjun or rati? *puts the paper down...looks at Rati* 🀣 🀣 🀣
its an awesome and cute interview of arti  their magical chemistry
and kuha jane song
❀️
Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

Omg...seriously missing dem lik anything hw i wish we could gt bak those wonderful dayz...😍 da way arjun was answering our queston....it was GOLDEN dayz u can say....hw wish v could c dem bak again omscreen,....😍πŸ₯³

it was a golden moment miss them alot
@ debo..........and she understands the ishara and cutely points at self saying me............... oh how cute she is.........
yah because she know annie, tat 'he can never be uncomfortable' πŸ˜†